No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen searching ebay for my deals....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ahh so you have caught the ebay bug.I will pray for your sanity..No I know how that place can be.Too many good deals.
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      I've seen searching ebay for my deals....

Comment

I think we have all established that we are broke for one reason or another. I'm glad theres no good deals popping up.

Comment

But I am much too close to the minimum I try to keep in my accounts.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ha, I wish I had the luxury of minimums. I'm pretty well always at 0. Or negatives once u add in the lovely mastercard.

Comment

The last deal I saw was the CD secret weekend sale but most of you saw that too. I'm trying to avoid book sites for a little while. Haven't been able to do that but have kept my credit card safely in my wallet.

Comment

Don't memorize the number, whatever you do!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ive been (and still am) away on business trips for the past few weeks and i dont always have an internet connection available. So when i get back i'll start tempting with some deals. im sure you miss that, BW.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Don't memorize the number, whatever you do!
                    Do you know how many times this little piece of advice saved me from buying something I REALLY wanted but couldn't afford? TOO MANY! Including the last two sales from CD and the updated Uncollected, Unpublished from Overlook. Just to name a few recent ones

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Ive been (and still am) away on business trips for the past few weeks and i dont always have an internet connection available. So when i get back i'll start tempting with some deals. im sure you miss that, BW.

Comment

Can we ban pete? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          Do you know how many times this little piece of advice saved me from buying something I REALLY wanted but couldn't afford? TOO MANY! Including the last two sales from CD and the updated Uncollected, Unpublished from Overlook. Just to name a few recent ones
                          Unfortunately, I've had mine memorized for years. When just the expiration date changes, you eventually learn the card number. It does cause problems on a regular basis...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            Can we ban pete? lol
                            We CAN, but why would we want to? Life is so much more interesting with him around!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

because YOU HAVE THE POWER!

Comment

But I can't catch the sucker!

whack-a-mole.jpg
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X