Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD here. What are you looking for? (That is NOT Stephen King...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot! Congrats.

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    She contacted me, and I'm waiting for a PayPal invoice from her. Thanks!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

I found a No Tip limited (basically a pretty trade) of Midnight Mass! No sig sheet(so very low resale value, and heavily discounted from us), but everything else in the book is the same. I'll put a post it by it, if you want to contact Mindy!
      Hi Dan,

Just received Midnight Mass and wanted to take a moment to say thanks for locating it on my behalf! The book is even better than described and I am very happy to finally have a copy of it. This is one of the few F. Paul Wilson books that I haven't read yet and I'm really looking forward to it.

As a side note, per your previous question in this thread, I hope you do consider posting random finds like this one to the CD forum rather than just on Facebook as a lot of us, including myself, do not use facebook and don't want to have to create an account just to see these potential posts. Just my two cents!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

Just received Midnight Mass and wanted to take a moment to say thanks for locating it on my behalf! The book is even better than described and I am very happy to finally have a copy of it. This is one of the few F. Paul Wilson books that I haven't read yet and I'm really looking forward to it.

As a side note, per your previous question in this thread, I hope you do consider posting random finds like this one to the CD forum rather than just on Facebook as a lot of us, including myself, do not use facebook and don't want to have to create an account just to see these potential posts. Just my two cents!

Awesome!!! I'm glad you like it Love finding the weird stuff. He's a great guy, and his books are wild.

I certainly will! Was hoping to today, but shoveling my way through all kinds of work and time got away from me for writing up recommendations. At the very least I'll post it here if I post one there. I'm also not entirely chuffed at Facebook telling me I was going to be de-prioritized because it thought me posting a link to this forum was spam...
        CD Email: [email protected]
        My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          Woot! Congrats.

Thanks Ben!

I'm all paid up, just waiting for my book to ship......
          http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Got my copy of Dog Days earlier this week and while I'm excited to read this based on the description of it, I felt the cover looked a little familiar.

I check my shelves and yep, the cover did look familiar - I already owned a copy. Whoops.

Anyone looking for a copy?

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
              Got my copy of Dog Days earlier this week and while I'm excited to read this based on the description of it, I felt the cover looked a little familiar.

I check my shelves and yep, the cover did look familiar - I already owned a copy. Whoops.

Anyone looking for a copy?
              I'd be interested, depending on cost (I have no idea what this goes for).

Comment

My copy arrived today. Thanks so much, Dan! You rock!
                http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                  I'd be interested, depending on cost (I have no idea what this goes for).
                  CD charged me $30 plus $6 for shipping - it's yours for $30 if you want it? I have a real number and a PC (CD sent me a PC the second time.)

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

CD charged me $30 plus $6 for shipping - it's yours for $30 if you want it? I have a real number and a PC (CD sent me a PC the second time.)
                    Sure, I'll take it. Just pm me with Paypal address (Venmo or Zelle will work too) and I'll pay you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Sure, I'll take it. Just pm me with Paypal address (Venmo or Zelle will work too) and I'll pay you.
                      That's awesome!

I just send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        I know this is an incredible longshot, but if you can find a copy of soundtrack CD that came with the numbered edition of Ray Garton's Live Girls, I'd be forever grateful.
                        Gonna laugh at this, but I did find one! Looks clean, but it was sitting in a box and I've not checked it for functionality. It has a signature on it, black and white CD with "LIVE GIRLS a score by scott vladimir licina" on it. Sound right? I have no idea as to cash value of this item, but I'm pretty sure we can get it out to you. Shoot Mindy an email, if you like
                        CD Email: [email protected]
                        My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

Gonna laugh at this, but I did find one! Looks clean, but it was sitting in a box and I've not checked it for functionality. It has a signature on it, black and white CD with "LIVE GIRLS a score by scott vladimir licina" on it. Sound right? I have no idea as to cash value of this item, but I'm pretty sure we can get it out to you. Shoot Mindy an email, if you like
                          Holy crap, that's awesome! I've emailed Mindy. Thanks a ton, Dan!

Comment

That is an awesome find!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I know it's a longshot due to their age, but, do you have any copies of the below titles? Let me know if you find anything. Thanks!!!

1) The Cellar by Richard Laymon
                              2) The Beast House by Richard Laymon
                              3) The Wilds by Richard Laymon
                              4) Midnight Mass by F. Paul Wilson
                              5) Floating Dragon by Peter Straub
                              6) The Colour Out of Darkness by John Pelan
                              Not sure if you're still looking for "Floating Dragon" by Straub since your post was almost 4 months ago, but I have a 1st/1st trade edition. The top of the dust jacket has a slight ding and the top of the dust jacket spine has a few more that show white. Other than that, a good copy.

$40 if you're interested and I'm happy to send pictures if you'd like.

Comment

Working...
                              X