Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD here. What are you looking for? (That is NOT Stephen King...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD here. What are you looking for? (That is NOT Stephen King...)

Alrighty! I tried this out on the Facebook group Friends of Cemetery Dance with some success, so copying that over to here!

I'm Dan Franklin. I haunt the warehouse when I'm not doing other CD things! I occasionally see posts talking about the books people are seeking, so I'm just going to leave this here--if you are looking for something, let me know! Preferably via this post, or directly. I can't promise we have it, I can't promise I can find it, but I can certainly promise to give a weekly sweep through the stacks looking for it.

To clarify, this isn't for Stephen King stuff! I have another post for King slipcases/traycases, and there are no King books that I can dredge up, no matter how many small furry woodland critters I promise to the primal gods of books and forgotten things. This is for other stuff you are hoping to add to your collection. DJs, slipcases, and any books that you passed up on and regret. Fair warning: They will probably be PCs if I can find them. No promises on my success rate, but I'd be happy to give it a try!
    CD Email: [email protected]
    My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post
    Alrighty! I tried this out on the Facebook group Friends of Cemetery Dance with some success, so copying that over to here!

I'm Dan Franklin. I haunt the warehouse when I'm not doing other CD things! I occasionally see posts talking about the books people are seeking, so I'm just going to leave this here--if you are looking for something, let me know! Preferably via this post, or directly. I can't promise we have it, I can't promise I can find it, but I can certainly promise to give a weekly sweep through the stacks looking for it!

To clarify, this isn't for Stephen King stuff! I have another post for King slipcases/traycases, and there are no King books that I can dredge up, no matter how many small furry woodland critters I promise to the primal gods of books and forgotten things. This is for other stuff you are hoping to add to your collection. DJs, slipcases, and any books that you passed up on and regret. Fair warning: They will probably be PCs if I can find them. No promises on my success rate, but I'd be happy to give it a try!
    Any copies of Jack Ketchum's "Right to Life" hiding in the warehouse? Can't imagine that there are any copies left after all these years; however, I have always wanted a hardcopy of that title and have never seen it offered for resale on any of the usual resale websites. If there is a copy, let me know as I would love to own it! If there are not any copies, pass along to the CD big-wigs that we need a 2nd edition!

Comment

I know this is a long shot, but would there happen to be one lonely slipcase for the 20th Anniversary Limited Edition of Bentley Little’s The Mailman laying around somewhere that would possibly be looking for a new/good home? Lol! Thanks so much in advance and fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Any copies of Jack Ketchum's "Right to Life" hiding in the warehouse? Can't imagine that there are any copies left after all these years; however, I have always wanted a hardcopy of that title and have never seen it offered for resale on any of the usual resale websites. If there is a copy, let me know as I would love to own it! If there are not any copies, pass along to the CD big-wigs that we need a 2nd edition!
        I'll add it to the list for Monday! I know the title, don't think we have any left however. Will see if I can find any!

Comment

Originally posted by pecado1313 View Post
          I know this is a long shot, but would there happen to be one lonely slipcase for the 20th Anniversary Limited Edition of Bentley Little’s The Mailman laying around somewhere that would possibly be looking for a new/good home? Lol! Thanks so much in advance and fingers crossed!
          I'll check on Monday! I know we have a few spare traycases for The Mailman, but they're for the lettered edition iirc and not sure that'd fit your interests. The blue scaled slipcase, right? I'll rummage around and give it a shot

Comment

Any copies of Kin or other items from Kealan Patrick Burke?
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Any copies of Kin or other items from Kealan Patrick Burke?
              I know there are copies of Turtle Boy by KBP, I might be able to find some copies of Jack and Jill. I know I found and sold one, can check again. Not too much else by him and none of the old copies of Kin! Fantastic book, fantastic author, fantastic artwork. Kealan is wonderful.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. My copy of KIN became damaged in one of my moves and was hoping to find a replacement.

I know there are copies of Turtle Boy by KBP, I might be able to find some copies of Jack and Jill. I know I found and sold one, can check again. Not too much else by him and none of the old copies of Kin! Fantastic book, fantastic author, fantastic artwork. Kealan is wonderful.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I looked, but I can't find any. Sorry! That book is a wild ride, as I recall. I'd personally love to have a compilation of some of Ketchum's more jarring novellas at some point, but that's for another time! He's one of the few who can write about that kind of grimdark viciousness and somehow treat the characters' misery with bleak dignity instead of sweaty glee

Comment

Originally posted by pecado1313 View Post
                    Just the traycases so far. Found a whole bunch of odd things while looking for it, will check a few more spots but would not count on it. Sorry! I had much higher success rates on the Facebook requests, not running too hot over here!

Comment

If you stumble upon a copy of DOG DAYS O' SUMMER by Newman & Gunnells, I'd be interested. Somehow I never heard about it until it was long sold out.
                      http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just the traycases so far. Found a whole bunch of odd things while looking for it, will check a few more spots but would not count on it. Sorry! I had much higher success rates on the Facebook requests, not running too hot over here!
                        Unfortunately the blue scaled slipcase is what I would be looking for, not a traycase - bummer! Oh well, thanks so much for looking Dan - I really appreciate your time and effort!

Comment

I know this is an incredible longshot, but if you can find a copy of soundtrack CD that came with the numbered edition of Ray Garton's Live Girls, I'd be forever grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                            If you stumble upon a copy of DOG DAYS O' SUMMER by Newman & Gunnells, I'd be interested. Somehow I never heard about it until it was long sold out.
                            Got one for you! Limited, PC. I kinda loved the book, honestly. It's one of those fun reads that you pick up and can't put down, and I'm really not typically into the werewolf scene as much. Hope you enjoy!

I'll put a post it by it with your name, contact Mindy at [email protected] for purchasing

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              I know this is an incredible longshot, but if you can find a copy of soundtrack CD that came with the numbered edition of Ray Garton's Live Girls, I'd be forever grateful.
                              I'll let you know if I can come across one! That was a while before my time and I don't really know where to start, but I'll certainly give it a shot

Comment

Working...
                              X