Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD here. What are you looking for? (That is NOT Stephen King...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post
    Alrighty! I tried this out on the Facebook group Friends of Cemetery Dance with some success, so copying that over to here!

I'm Dan Franklin. I haunt the warehouse when I'm not doing other CD things! I occasionally see posts talking about the books people are seeking, so I'm just going to leave this here--if you are looking for something, let me know! Preferably via this post, or directly. I can't promise we have it, I can't promise I can find it, but I can certainly promise to give a weekly sweep through the stacks looking for it.

To clarify, this isn't for Stephen King stuff! I have another post for King slipcases/traycases, and there are no King books that I can dredge up, no matter how many small furry woodland critters I promise to the primal gods of books and forgotten things. This is for other stuff you are hoping to add to your collection. DJs, slipcases, and any books that you passed up on and regret. Fair warning: They will probably be PCs if I can find them. No promises on my success rate, but I'd be happy to give it a try!
    Hi Dan,

I know it's a longshot due to their age, but, do you have any copies of the below titles? Let me know if you find anything. Thanks!!!

1) The Cellar by Richard Laymon
    2) The Beast House by Richard Laymon
    3) The Wilds by Richard Laymon
    4) Midnight Mass by F. Paul Wilson
    5) Floating Dragon by Peter Straub
    6) The Colour Out of Darkness by John Pelan

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I know it's a longshot due to their age, but, do you have any copies of the titles below? Let me know if you find anything. Thanks!!!

I know I have a few copies of Floating Dragon, PC, but they're Lettereds and I'm not certain that is the edition you were hoping to find! They're of course discounted since they're PCed, but still. I'll keep looking for the others. I know I've seen The Wilds and Midnight Mass sell online but I am not sure we have any remaining here! Will keep hunting, contact Mindy at [email protected] if you'd like a Floating Dragon Lettered PC
      CD Email: [email protected]
      My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

I know I have a few copies of Floating Dragon, PC, but they're Lettereds and I'm not certain that is the edition you were hoping to find! They're of course discounted since they're PCed, but still. I'll keep looking for the others. I know I've seen The Wilds and Midnight Mass sell online but I am not sure we have any remaining here! Will keep hunting, contact Mindy at [email protected] if you'd like a Floating Dragon Lettered PC
        Thanks Dan! I'm looking for limited or trade editions rather than lettered editions, due to the price. If you can find any of the titles in a non-lettered version, I would love to know. Thanks for checking on these. Looking forward to whatever you can find. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Got one for you! Limited, PC. I kinda loved the book, honestly. It's one of those fun reads that you pick up and can't put down, and I'm really not typically into the werewolf scene as much. Hope you enjoy!

I'll put a post it by it with your name, contact Mindy at [email protected] for purchasing
          Wow, thanks!!! So happy that you started this thread.
          http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
            If you stumble upon a copy of DOG DAYS O' SUMMER by Newman & Gunnells, I'd be interested. Somehow I never heard about it until it was long sold out.

Got one for you! Limited, PC. I kinda loved the book, honestly. It's one of those fun reads that you pick up and can't put down, and I'm really not typically into the werewolf scene as much. Hope you enjoy!

I'll put a post it by it with your name, contact Mindy at [email protected] for purchasing

Wow, thanks!!! So happy that you started this thread.
            That's awesome! Congrats!

My curiosity is piqued - anymore copies around because this sounds fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

That's awesome! Congrats!

My curiosity is piqued - anymore copies around because this sounds fun.
              Sure do! Saw at least one or two others hiding over there. Contact Mindy and I'll get one out your way!

One of these days I'll start posting occasional notes/summaries about cool books that I find over there that have 5 or so spares. Some neat little gems around

Comment

Sure do! Saw at least one or two others hiding over there. Contact Mindy and I'll get one out your way!

One of these days I'll start posting occasional notes/summaries about cool books that I find over there that have 5 or so spares. Some neat little gems around
                That's awesome! I just sent an email and named dropped you with my Forum handle so hopefully there's no issues.

Comment

Would you have a traycase for the lettered edition of THE EXORCIST / LEGION…?
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Would you have a traycase for the lettered edition of THE EXORCIST / LEGION…?
                    We have fewer tray cases than we do lettered Exorcist/Legion books remaining, sadly Not too many of either, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I know it's a longshot due to their age, but, do you have any copies of the below titles? Let me know if you find anything. Thanks!!!

I found a No Tip limited (basically a pretty trade) of Midnight Mass! No sig sheet(so very low resale value, and heavily discounted from us), but everything else in the book is the same. I'll put a post it by it, if you want to contact Mindy!

Comment

I found a No Tip limited (basically a pretty trade) of Midnight Mass! No sig sheet(so very low resale value, and heavily discounted from us), but everything else in the book is the same. I'll put a post it by it, if you want to contact Mindy!
                        Thanks Dan! I just shot Mindy/CD an email regarding this.

Comment

Dan, I e-mailed Mindy last week about the DOG DAYS O'SUMMER PC, and she seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. I told her you had a copy set aside for me, but I haven't heard back. So...don't give my copy away until we straighten this out, lol.

Comment

Dan, I e-mailed Mindy last week about the DOG DAYS O'SUMMER PC, and she seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. I told her you had a copy set aside for me, but I haven't heard back. So...don't give my copy away until we straighten this out, lol.
                            If this doesn't work out for you, I have a copy that I'd be willing to part with.

Comment

Did she ever get back to you? If not, contact me! I'll try to figure it out. I have one pulled and safe, for you, and safe it will remain!

Comment

She contacted me, and I'm waiting for a PayPal invoice from her. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X