Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    To be honest I have never heard of this book or author before. Apparently it is pretty popular.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I saw a post on FB about this and thought I would share it over here. Lovecraft Country S/L. Lettered is gone.

https://subterraneanpress.com/lovecr...jSrisYKc6O8suI

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

I was surprised to see that one pop back up. I snagged a dinged copy several years ago. Thing took forever to sell out.
    Maybe I’ll be lucky and I’ll get a third shot at the ring in some future Dinged sale. One can always hope.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Let me know if you ever want to offer it up for trade on something else… it had never really been a priority item before, but now that I missed it on the sale when I wish I hadn’t, of course now it has a desirable air about it. Go figure.
    I was surprised to see that one pop back up. I snagged a dinged copy several years ago. Thing took forever to sell out.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I did go over to Pickman's Press, as Bill suggested. I ended up ordering Reassuring Tales By T.E.D. Klein and The Averoigne Legacy. "Over two dozen new stories and poems set in Clark Ashton Smith’s world of Averoigne. Revisit Vyônes and Périgon, meet Luc le Chaudronnier and Azédarac once again, as tales of harpies and vampires, ogres and giants, changelings and cockatrices await you!". Looked interesting. I had some coupons and picked them up from Amazon, pretty reasonably.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Let me know if you ever want to offer it up for trade on something else… it had never really been a priority item before, but now that I missed it on the sale when I wish I hadn’t, of course now it has a desirable air about it. Go figure.
    Sure, You have Dune coming in right??? HAHAH!!!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Anybody grab any of the dinged copies from this morning’s announcement? I sure would’ve wanted to grab STATION ELEVEN, but being on the West Coast I don’t see their 5AM (PST) announcements until hours after everybody on the East Coast has already had a shot at them. Wish they’d change that practice, but it seems to be the time they prefer, unfortunately.
    I passed Ron, because oddly enough, I got a copy of Station 11 in a garb bag a couple of years ago.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Anybody grab any of the dinged copies from this morning’s announcement? I sure would’ve wanted to grab STATION ELEVEN, but being on the West Coast I don’t see their 5AM (PST) announcements until hours after everybody on the East Coast has already had a shot at them. Wish they’d change that practice, but it seems to be the time they prefer, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Got the Scudder collection and a couple of the Best Of titles coming my way. Got a shipping notice too, so it's just a dramatic Media Mail shipment away!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    . That was last week and sent Bill an email about a shipping notice. He said they would ship this week.
    Good to know — I was curious, so thanks for that update.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    LOL.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Or a skinnier wallet LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

You have a much stronger will than I!
    Or a skinnier wallet LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Passed, spending too much money elsewhere LOL!!
    You have a much stronger will than I!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Bought four of them, two Block's, David Brin and Harry Turtledove. That was last week and sent Bill an email about a shipping notice. He said they would ship this week.
    You and Ron are making me think I made the wrong choice passing on the Block titles. The Scudder collection really interested me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X