No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone! I'm jumping back quite a few releases but I finally managed to acquire a copy of PUNKTOWN by Jeffrey Thomas on the second hand market which, obviously, I'm ecstatic with. I was wondering if there was a breakdown anywhere for the massive TOC on the books the stories appear in? I know in the acknowledgement section they generally go back to first appearances, whether that's a website, zine, anthology etc....I'm looking more for JT's books themselves. I'm going to sit down myself tonight after the family goes to sleep, or nap time if my daughter cooperates....just curious as I have quite a few of the books, just interested in cross-referencing and keeping tabs on what's new (to me) and what would be a re-read.....

Comment

Holy biscuits! BURN WITCH BURN sold out fast. Didn’t know that this was so anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Holy biscuits! BURN WITCH BURN sold out fast. Didn’t know that this was so anticipated.
        Right? Good thing I wasn't interested, because it was all sold out by the time I got home from my bike ride.

Comment

I snagged a signed copy of BURN. Given that FEESTERS (unsigned) has still not sold out, I was a little surprised to see BURN sell out in entirety within an hour. Looking forward to seeing both in hand soon.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Weak…or wise? The numbered production is fantastic. I’ve only been able to give my copy an initial review when it arrived, but I was very happy with it. The book is big. For some reason, I had expected a smaller-sized book. It’s like HILL HOUSE big.

Now if only Jerad would do “Petey”, “Nadelman’s God”, and “Black Man With a Horn” in similar fashion, we could have the extravagently deluxe edition of DARK GODS that is befitting that collection.
            The copy on eBay just went for $1025. Good to see Klein’s work still have that kind of demand.

Comment

Maybe it was the price point? I've been gone all day and just saw this was sold out.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It sold VERY fast! I try to be home or free at 11:30 on Sundays in anticipation of any Centipede titles.

I was 15 minutes late today and they were down to unsigned copies by then. It'll still be a beautiful book, so I don't mind.

The unsigned copies were $5 cheaper than the signed edition. Again, I don't think that any discount is necessary, but it made me think back to the $1 discount from last week and chuckle.

Comment

Received Feesters and it's a beauty. Happy with how this one looks. Great DJ and overall a solid edition.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It appear that the Frank Belknap Long Library of Weird Fiction volume is out on the streets. I thought that was delayed. Has it come and gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Eric Vornoff View Post
                      It appear that the Frank Belknap Long Library of Weird Fiction volume is out on the streets. I thought that was delayed. Has it come and gone?
                      I'm not sure that it has been offered publicly or not. I did receive my subscriber's copy a couple of weeks back. I know that Jerad posted in the 5/15 newsletter that it would be up for sale the following week. but I can't find the 5/22 newsletter in my email.

Comment

My (unverified) understanding is that the few copies that are out and about -- like you, presumably, I've seen a few on eBay -- were lifetime subscriber copies. It has yet to be officially offered to the public.

Comment

I'm surprised it took so long to sell the signed copies of THE CIPHER yesterday. Though it took less than 12 hours, I thought there was a lot more built up demand for the title. Of course, it was 750 total copies offered. Maybe my expectations are just becoming skewed from the incredibly fast sellouts we've been seeing over the last year or so.

Comment

Thank you Sock Monkey and Ron, I am actually really looking forward to that Long book. I have a fondness for that Weird Tales era. I am very surprised that Jared is planning a second printing of Burn Witch Burn. I am glad to see the interest is there.

Comment

I am very surprised that Jared is planning a second printing of Burn Witch Burn. I am glad to see the interest is there.
                              Additional copies were already necessary in order to replace the shipment of unsigned copies that got lost in transit. I imagine that it's easier to do a second printing at the same time.

Comment

I hadn't heard that happened. That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X