Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I think you'll be very satisfied with it...it's one of my favorite Midnight House titles.
    I have bought all of the Midnight House editions that Jared has available from the Pelan collection. I am really impressed by the quality of these lesser known titles. I think Edgar Jepson's The Garden at 19 is one of the best books I have read all year. Old school paganism. Now with the Centipede touch with artwork I am sure Feesters will be an excellent addition to any collection.

Comment

And additional material, a real bargain at the price.

Comment

Are you getting a percentage on this one? LOL LOL and Just kidding of course.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        And additional material, a real bargain at the price.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Feesters shipping label created. Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post

I wish LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Is that where the extra $1 for the signed edition is going?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Is that where the extra $1 for the signed edition is going?
                Planning my retirement HAHHA!!

Comment

LOL.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Planning my retirement HAHHA!!

Comment

Jesus- I have no willpower whatsoever. Anyone else?

Comment

My bank account is the only regulator I have.

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Comment

Centipede is my Kryptonite.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Despite my being "totally cool" with waiting for a regular edition of Children of the Kingdom, when offered- I immediately said yes to a numbered. Weak.

Comment

Despite my being "totally cool" with waiting for a regular edition of Children of the Kingdom, when offered- I immediately said yes to a numbered. Weak.
                            Weak…or wise? The numbered production is fantastic. I’ve only been able to give my copy an initial review when it arrived, but I was very happy with it. The book is big. For some reason, I had expected a smaller-sized book. It’s like HILL HOUSE big.

Now if only Jerad would do “Petey”, “Nadelman’s God”, and “Black Man With a Horn” in similar fashion, we could have the extravagently deluxe edition of DARK GODS that is befitting that collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Weak…or wise? The numbered production is fantastic. I’ve only been able to give my copy an initial review when it arrived, but I was very happy with it. The book is big. For some reason, I had expected a smaller-sized book. It’s like HILL HOUSE big.

Now if only Jerad would do “Petey”, “Nadelman’s God”, and “Black Man With a Horn” in similar fashion, we could have the extravagently deluxe edition of DARK GODS that is befitting that collection.
                              Wow, I hadn't realized it was that large either. Well, can't wait to see it. Yep, I would love the other novellas as well (though, for me at least, in lower cost, offset printed editions... wait, didn't I say that before?).

Comment

Wow, I hadn't realized it was that large either. Well, can't wait to see it. Yep, I would love the other novellas as well (though, for me at least, in lower cost, offset printed editions... wait, didn't I say that before?).
                                Yeah, I say I want the big deluxe editions now, but it’s a lot easier to spend hypothetical money than it is the real stuff. While this is by no means a cheap hobby, these price points push my limits. Still, if Jerad made it happen, I’d struggle to pass on it.

Congrats on the addition, by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X