Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Thanks Sock! I actually bought ten of these a few years from Jerad when he was having a warehouse sale. I wish I had bought 50 of them lol!!
    I need to take advantage of those slipcase offers when Jerad offers them! I always think “what am I going to use them for?” And wind up passing. Then I see a post like yours and give the forehead a smack. LOL.

Comment

If anybody is watching the "Sock Monkey Fails at Winning Centipede Press Ebay Auctions" show, I got smoked today for a copy of TO WALK THE NIGHT/EDGE OF RUNNING WATER by William Sloane. I figured this would get bid up and out of my price range, but holy moses, it went for $1,043!! Don't cry for me, Cemetery Dance Forum. I will continue my quest. I will continue.

Comment

Jeez Louise, that’s a sky-high figure! Guess I’ll treasure mine a little more tonight...

It’s starting to feel like speculators are getting into the Centipede game and driving up bids...collecting Centipede has always been a pricey proposition, but lately it seems like it’s been taken to another level (or two).
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Man, there are some exciting releases in the near future...the Grant 'Masters of the Weird Tale', the Klein novella reprint and more McDowell being my most anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            Jeez Louise, that’s a sky-high figure! Guess I’ll treasure mine a little more tonight...

It’s starting to feel like speculators are getting into the Centipede game and driving up bids...collecting Centipede has always been a pricey proposition, but lately it seems like it’s been taken to another level (or two).
            I hope to do more eBay auctions soon and I was going to include one Centipede Press book. I now think I am keeping that book. ~Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

There's a lot of CP titles I want, but I've accepted that I just won't ever get them because the prices have gone up too much.

Comment

I snagged a copy of Fredric Brown's The Wench Is Dead. It's unsigned from Centipede Press. The book is is very good condition, I consider this purchase to be a bit of a gamble. ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
                  Man, there are some exciting releases in the near future...the Grant 'Masters of the Weird Tale', the Klein novella reprint and more McDowell being my most anticipated.
                  For me it’s the Grant book and the new version of the Garton book.

Comment

Yay, more Blackburn titles up for sale next week! (Already chastising myself for my impulsive buys this week!)

Also, more Dune info! The images provided of the slipcase spines look great in design. This is going to be a heck of a set!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Yay, more Blackburn titles up for sale next week! (Already chastising myself for my impulsive buys this week!)

Also, more Dune info! The images provided of the slipcase spines look great in design. This is going to be a heck of a set!
                      Great news on the Blackburn volumes, and the news couldn't have been more timely. I mentioned in another thread that I bypassed all the exciting pre-order offers this last week because of a Centipede lot I recently bought...well, here it is, all six as-new / still sealed (though not sealed for long) with matching numbers:

blackburn.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Great news on the Blackburn volumes, and the news couldn't have been more timely. I mentioned in another thread that I bypassed all the exciting pre-order offers this last week because of a Centipede lot I recently bought...well, here it is, all six as-new / still sealed (though not sealed for long) with matching numbers:

blackburn.jpg

Very nice!! Now it looks like this week will be an expensive week for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Very nice!! Now it looks like this week will be an expensive week for you.
                          From literally zero to eight Centipede Blackburn novels within a week or so...I think I gave myself whiplash! But, oh, the sweet, sweet sting of that Centipede pain...

Comment

Great Blackburn additions! Remember that it always better to just buy ALL the Centipede Press books.

I locked myself in as a subscriber a couple of years back and haven’t regretted a purchase yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Great Blackburn additions! Remember that it always better to just buy ALL the Centipede Press books.

I locked myself in as a subscriber a couple of years back and haven’t regretted a purchase yet.
                              Yeah, I passed on the Blackburn novels for reasons that now escape me, so I’m glad I was able to fix that oversight in one fell swoop.

Comment

I own the first 6 Gahan Wilson Blackburn novels and I just added the 2 Bob Eggleton Blackburn novels this morning. So happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X