Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swintek
    replied
    Despite my being "totally cool" with waiting for a regular edition of Children of the Kingdom, when offered- I immediately said yes to a numbered. Weak.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post
    Jesus- I have no willpower whatsoever. Anyone else?
    Centipede is my Kryptonite.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    My bank account is the only regulator I have.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    LOL.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Planning my retirement HAHHA!!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Is that where the extra $1 for the signed edition is going?
    Planning my retirement HAHHA!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Are you getting a percentage on this one? LOL LOL and Just kidding of course.
    Is that where the extra $1 for the signed edition is going?

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post

I wish LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Feesters shipping label created. Woot!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    And additional material, a real bargain at the price.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    And additional material, a real bargain at the price.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Eric Vornoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I think you'll be very satisfied with it...it's one of my favorite Midnight House titles.
    I have bought all of the Midnight House editions that Jared has available from the Pelan collection. I am really impressed by the quality of these lesser known titles. I think Edgar Jepson's The Garden at 19 is one of the best books I have read all year. Old school paganism. Now with the Centipede touch with artwork I am sure Feesters will be an excellent addition to any collection.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I already passed my copy on to a Klein collector.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

I, too, was blindsided by this. Some posts on the CP Facebook group cleared it up: apparently, there was a 100 copy run, printed letterpress in a few batches over several years, recently offered to Subscribers only, as a "gift"- @ $695. The poster- who has insider knowledge- said that there will be a regular offset printed edition offered to the general list at some point down the road. I'm cool with that. It looks like a beautifully designed volume. I'd be happy to have an offset one, at say- $100.
    Same. I would have passed at $695 anyhow -- especially with the PS Pub. S/L of DARK GODS (that includes this novella) that I have on order -- so it's all a bit moot for me. But I'm certainly in the market for $100'ish offset tribute to this wonderful novella.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Ah. Okay, that makes sense…thanks.
    I, too, was blindsided by this. Some posts on the CP Facebook group cleared it up: apparently, there was a 100 copy run, printed letterpress in a few batches over several years, recently offered to Subscribers only, as a "gift"- @ $695. The poster- who has insider knowledge- said that there will be a regular offset printed edition offered to the general list at some point down the road. I'm cool with that. It looks like a beautifully designed volume. I'd be happy to have an offset one, at say- $100.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X