X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Brian, Any idea as to when you will be shipping the replacement slipcases for LATER to DRP? I ordered my copy through one of their sales and am wondering when it may be received. Any info is appreciated!
    No problem! They went out the door yesterday to DRP, so hopefully it won't be too much longer of a wait!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Hi Brian, Any idea as to when you will be shipping the replacement slipcases for LATER to DRP? I ordered my copy through one of their sales and am wondering when it may be received. Any info is appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I received my replacement slipcase for Later today and Brian definitely made sure the new ones would be big enough to fit all minor variations of the book.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    The Chill looks to be an awesome production and no doubt HSB will be as well.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Yes.
    Ha! Here are some small hints:

This is my first time ever working with the author of the book, and it has a terrific Stephen King blurb.

This is not my first time ever working with the author of chapbook, and it will definitely not be the last.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Yes.

Which unannounced thing? HA! The Limited Edition book or the chapbook's author?

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    No hints?
    Which unannounced thing? HA! The Limited Edition book or the chapbook's author?

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    No hints?

I forgot to pop in and let everyone know I posted the December updates on Heart-Shaped Box, The Chill, an unannounced Limited Edition, the next chapbook for my Patreon supporters, and the slightly resized second batch of Later slipcases:

https://lividian.com/december-2021-u...-publications/

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I forgot to pop in and let everyone know I posted the December updates on Heart-Shaped Box, The Chill, an unannounced Limited Edition, the next chapbook for my Patreon supporters, and the slightly resized second batch of Later slipcases:

https://lividian.com/december-2021-u...-publications/

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Congrats on the sellout, Brian! Can't wait to see what the lettered is going to look like.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

If you like Michael Koryta you will like this book.
    drum.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

I just read the blurb for this and it sounds like my kind of book.
    I would describe it as a fast paced supernatural thriller. If you like Michael Koryta you will like this book.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I really like that the person writing the introduction is using a pseudonym.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Woo Hoo! I have a signed 1st on order. Looking forward to reading it when it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I also really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to seeing if you release his new one.
    I just read the blurb for this and it sounds like my kind of book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X