Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Hear Shaped Box is my favorite Joe Hill Novel. I am excited to add this to my shelves with my Signed ARC, Signed Trade, Signed Slipcased Gollanz and two different signed Subterranean limiteds! I also really hope there will be an art portfolio!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Placed my order. The art is fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Joe Hill approves.

hsb.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I bought it from CD. Time to use up some of that store credit!

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    With the multiple limited editions of NOS4A2 and the fairly recent Suntup edition of Horns, I would expect the next Lividian Joe Hill release (if there is one) to be the Fireman

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    I purchased my copy immediately from Subpress. Am extremely happy that Lividian decided to do this tittle. I have always wanted a limited of this book but missed out on the SubPress version and didn't want to pay the inflated after market prices that I have seen in the past. Am also very happy that Lividian is making it to match their version of 20th Century Ghosts. This will end up being a very nice looking set.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Ordered! Perfect companion to 20th Century Ghosts especially for a guy (me) who is just starting to read Joe Hill. PLUS FV art and a Malerman signature! YES!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I so hope they do an art portfolio for this one. This is one of my favorite books and the art is perfect for the story!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I really like this model of pre-order and no pre-payment. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It's a pre-order with payment due later...Just saying, my friend.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Pass..Too many things in the purchase que already!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our new signed and slipcased hardcover Limited Edition of HEART-SHAPED BOX by Joe Hill: https://wp.me/pbFICG-2bs

Brian

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Pass..Too many things in the purchase que already!!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Done and done. Looks like an awesome production. The price was a little of a shocker but if the release schedule is not as prolific as other publishers I will try and hang in there with them. I love LP productions and think they are phenomenal.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Hahaha.

Email from Lividian: New book, don't share this with anyone yet!

*five minutes later*

Email from SubPress: HEY ORDER THIS NEW LIVIDIAN BOOK!!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Wow. I just received an announcement for the next Lividian Publications book... from Subterranean Press. The announcement hasn't even gone out from LP yet, has it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X