X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by npgerry View Post
    Have others who purchased 20th Century Ghosts through Cemetery Dance received their copies yet?
    We have not begun shipping those yet. We're still in the middle of shipping Night Shift. And I have 1 or 2 other things that are on the shipping schedule ahead of 20th Century Ghosts.

Leave a comment:

• npgerry
    replied
    Have others who purchased 20th Century Ghosts through Cemetery Dance received their copies yet?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

You are welcome to that record! Glad you finally have your copy.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The chap showed up today! I'm gonna claim the record for the longest holdout
    You are welcome to that record! Glad you finally have your copy.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Glad to hear it arrived.

Thanks! Me too.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Glad to hear it arrived.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Looks like mine is going to be stuck in the armpit for a bit. I'm thinking I'm going to hold the record on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    After a more than 7 week journey my chap book is out for delivery!
    Looks like mine is going to be stuck in the armpit for a bit. I'm thinking I'm going to hold the record on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    After a more than 7 week journey my chap book is out for delivery!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post

It was never updated until last night when it arrived in Michigan. Still showed in pre shipment until then.
    Congratulations, mine has dropped off the radar again. Hoping to see it soon.

And it is back. My chapbook scanned into Portland this morning. I should have it tomorrow!
    Last edited by Martin; 01-26-2021, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

It was never updated until last night when it arrived in Michigan. Still showed in pre shipment until then.
    Tracking of late is anything but reliable. Most have gotten here within a few days of the estimate though. There seem to be a few black holes in the system depending on where stuff is coming from.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied

Congrats! My is still showing in Jersey with an estimated delivery date of the 27th. Don't think it's gonna make it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Lost Echoes Vol 2 #27 has safely arrived and now sits on my BJF bookcase. Looking forward to the next exclusive book. Which I think would be Patreon Stories vol 3.
    Congrats! My is still showing in Jersey with an estimated delivery date of the 27th. Don't think it's gonna make it.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Lost Echoes Vol 2 #27 has safely arrived and now sits on my BJF bookcase. Looking forward to the next exclusive book. Which I think would be Patreon Stories vol 3.
    Last edited by saginawhorror; 01-25-2021, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Congrats Brian! That is definitely a gorgeous edition.
    Thanks, Jason!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X