No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm selling my letter 'Q' of The Night Country if anyone is interested. Asking $425 shipped in the US, international shipping will be at cost. No rights associated with the sale.

Comment

Really glad I jumped on this one!! Looks fantastic.

Comment

Received my LE today and I am thrilled about this book. Such a beautiful book and slipcase. The textural feel of it is awesome, the weight is nice, and the little touch with the cut out (with and without the DJ) really makes this shine.

jeffingoff
        The book smells great as well!

Thanks, LP.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Today was the original estimated delivery date for me but the book just made it to Spokane today. I may see it tomorrow but Wednesday is more likely. Can't wait!

Comment

I think you will be pleased with this one. Hope it shows up for you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Today was the original estimated delivery date for me but the book just made it to Spokane today. I may see it tomorrow but Wednesday is more likely. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Received my LE today and I am thrilled about this book. Such a beautiful book and slipcase. The textural feel of it is awesome, the weight is nice, and the little touch with the cut out (with and without the DJ) really makes this shine.

jeffingoff
              The book smells great as well!

Thanks, LP.
              The Jeff Word is going to create a cologne called Tome which smells like a freshly published book.

Comment

Probably copyright issues here but you can have the liquid spray out the mouth.

index.jpg

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

The Jeff Word is going to create a cologne called Tome which smells like a freshly published book.

Comment

IMG_20210720_082758272.jpg

Comment

I think you will be pleased with this one. Hope it shows up for you tomorrow.

Mine is out for delivery. I know I will be thrilled to have this one. O'Nan is a very underrated author in my view. This book is not one of my top O'Nan novels but I am thrilled to have another limited by him and hope for more. Probably not in the cards but I would also love a limited of his non-fiction book about the circus fire.

Comment

Just opened my copy of 'The Night Country'. Very impressive, Not sure how Brian was able retail this book for $85. As much bang for your buck as you will find for a book!

Comment

I know right? A lot of great book for the price point. Congrats on the books arrival!

FYI. The cut-out works with and without the DJ. Check it out.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Just opened my copy of 'The Night Country'. Very impressive, Not sure how Brian was able retail this book for $85. As much bang for your buck as you will find for a book!

Comment

I know right? A lot of great book for the price point. Congrats on the books arrival!

FYI. The cut-out works with and without the DJ. Check it out.

I will have to try that. Plan on reading the introduction and afterword tonight.

Comment

Just received my copy of "The Night Country". It turned out fantastic. This will be my first O'Nan read. Have heard nothing but good things about his work and am excited to finally be able to give it a try. Have been blown away by every Lividian release so far and look forward to the next announcement!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                              Just received my copy of "The Night Country". It turned out fantastic. This will be my first O'Nan read. Have heard nothing but good things about his work and am excited to finally be able to give it a try. Have been blown away by every Lividian release so far and look forward to the next announcement!
                              I hope you like it! In my view O'Nan is a great writer.

Comment

I probably made a mistake by passing on the O’Nan volume. Hopefully down the road the aftermarket will be kind to me.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X