Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Oddly, mine is numbered 119, but is neither slipcased nor signed by Golden (just Hill).
    Upon further research, that was my mistake, Ron. The book you have is also a limited but wasn't slipcased or signed by Golden. 500 were published. I can't recall what the limitation page of your book looks like though. I only have the deluxe copy.

Comment

Attached Files
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Upon further research, that was my mistake, Ron. The book you have is also a limited but wasn't slipcased or signed by Golden. 500 were published. I can't recall what the limitation page of your book looks like though. I only have the deluxe copy.
        I thought the book was 1 - 200 Deluxe and 201 - 500 Limited. Is it 1 - 200 Deluxe and 1 - 500 Limited?
        Last edited by Martin; 01-17-2021, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I thought the book was 1 - 200 Deluxe and 201 - 500 Limited. Is is 1 - 200 Deluxe and 1 - 500 Limited?
          Based on my copy, it does appear to be the latter.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

As far as the initial true first edition hardcovers from PS- not counting trade paperbacks, 50 copy variant "F-Con" copies, and later reissues- I believe it was "simply":

1-200 Deluxe Copies in slipcase, signed by Hill & Golden

1-500 copies (no slipcase) signed by Hill only.

There might have been some bonus material in the Deluxe edition (according to http://www.joehillbibliography.com/), but I'll have to dig out my buried copy to see what it may be. Note, they bear slightly different dust jackets as well.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
              As far as the initial true first edition hardcovers from PS- not counting trade paperbacks, 50 copy variant "F-Con" copies, and later reissues- I believe it was "simply":

1-200 Deluxe Copies in slipcase, signed by Hill & Golden

1-500 copies (no slipcase) signed by Hill only.

There might have been some bonus material in the Deluxe edition (according to http://www.joehillbibliography.com/), but I'll have to dig out my buried copy to see what it may be. Note, they bear slightly different dust jackets as well.
              Yep. What Ron states here is correct. Supposedly those F-Con copies contained the bonus material as well and weren't supposed to be distributed with such.

Just grab the Lividian copy and you're covered .

Comment

Label has been printed for the Lettered!

Comment

Woot!

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just received my copy of 20th Century Ghosts. Wow, what an awesome looking book. Think I may like this one even better than Revival, and that's saying something. The production values on both of these books makes me glad that I also preordered the Night Country (even though I've never read anything by O'nan). Can't wait to see what Lividian offers for preorder next. Hope they take a page from Suntup and tease the next book before the actual preorder window opens.

Comment

And it's here! It'll be a few hours before I can dive into it but so stoked!

Comment

Ordered mine through CD so no shipping notice yet. The book looks fantastic.

Comment

A gorgeous production by team Lividian:

Comment

Comment

Can't recall if it was posted here or not about the chapbook, but mine is finally showing signs of life.

Comment

Can't recall if it was posted here or not about the chapbook, but mine is finally showing signs of life.
                                That Lettered edition is beyond stunning, congratulations! My chapbook has an estimated delivery date of tomorrow but it will be late. I should see it sometime next week. Glad to hear yours is on the move now.

Comment

Working...
                                X