No announcement yet.

SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered the Lettered Edition of today's offering. It sounds like a nice book for the price.

Just noticed it's not a confidential email, so here's the link - https://sstpublications.co.uk/Refractions.html
    Last edited by Dave1442397; 12-08-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

If SST continues with Koontz, it seems most likely that they do "Elswhere" next (his fall 2020 book) and "The Other Emily", his Spring 2021 book.
      Am waiting for an SST announcement for Lansdale's "Of Mice and Minestrone", a logical follow-up to "Big Book of Hap & Leonard" and "Blood and Lemonade".

Comment

I too ordered the lettered offered today. Good price on the book and shipping!

Comment

I’m passing. Not my thing. But I did get a shipping notice for Wet Ju Ju

Comment

Not my thing, either, so also passed. Getting ready to read WESTLAKE SOUL shortly, though.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Not my jam, either but I’m glad others are into it. I kinda wish it was my bag because the price is good and I like to support SST. Congrats to all who got it.

Comment

Sounds like a new announcement is coming our way from SST on Monday. I’m wondering what it’ll be. It’s supposed to be “very special”. Paul’s been killing it so I’m very excited to see what it is. Still kinda hoping that he’ll go back and do the rest of the Matthew Corbett series.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  Sounds like a new announcement is coming our way from SST on Monday. I’m wondering what it’ll be. It’s supposed to be “very special”. Paul’s been killing it so I’m very excited to see what it is. Still kinda hoping that he’ll go back and do the rest of the Matthew Corbett series.
                  Yes please! I would LOVE for him to do the other Corbett books.

Comment

The 3rd Gwendy book?

Comment

Probably not Monday's announcement, but I was just thinking the other day that I'd love to see an SST full run of the Hap & Leonard series.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The 3rd Gwendy book?
                        Good guess. Maybe. That’d be a pass for me then since I didn’t jump on the other two books.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                          Probably not Monday's announcement, but I was just thinking the other day that I'd love to see an SST full run of the Hap & Leonard series.
                          Yes! I’d be down for that. Start at the beginning and keep on truckin’.

I’d like someone to final start on some Mike Carey books. THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS or even the Felix Castor novels. I have nothing to believe that this will be the announcement. Just throwing it out into the universe.

Comment

Good guess. Maybe. That’d be a pass for me then since I didn’t jump on the other two books.
                            I really liked the other two productions. In an effort to bring more focus to my collecting, I cancel my order for the Hendrix books.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The 3rd Gwendy book?
                              Probably not . My guess is that that one won’t be announced until after CD announces it and puts it up for sale

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                                Well there is the next installment in the short story series and also the last collection of Hap and Leonard stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X