No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There I was thinking I could ignore the next book because my number for Butcher Boy would be > 250, but I checked my account today and they gave me my old number from my last trip on the numbered train. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
      Handmaid's Tale, Animal Farm, and Dark Matter looks to be the consensus.

This is likely the quarter where I hop off the numbered train. Was hoping for Hannibal so that I could get the third book as a matching number.

It's going to be a very expensive quarter for Suntup fans, considering there are two letterpress titles.

And even the AE of the February title is letterpress. It'll likely be the first AE to cost more than $200...
      As short as Animal Farm is even Letterpress may remain under $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

As short as Animal Farm is even Letterpress may remain under $200.
        The length is probably why he's doing letterpress for the AEs, but I imagine it'll still be up there.

​​​​

Comment

My AE of WOLFEN is being delivered today…can’t wait to see it, read it, and shelve it next to its portfolio (my first and only art portfolio…I was fortunate enough to win one from Paul’s very generous offer).

DUNE yesterday, WOLFEN today…I may be buying my own “gifts,” but what a Christmas season!
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Teaser video for next week's announcement.
            https://suntup.press/?mc_cid=08fd847...eid=9b7728ed7e

Comment

Saw this. Love the sneak peak of art. From the little glimpse it looks wonderful. Probably wont be a player for this book but you never know.

Teaser video for next week's announcement.
              https://suntup.press/?mc_cid=08fd847...eid=9b7728ed7e
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

The colors and shapes certainly seem to suggest the rumored HANDMAID’S TALE, but I guess we’ll see. I’ve no interest in that title, but I’m sure those who opt for a copy will be pleased, based on those art teasers.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

No question about what this will be.

Comment

If you pause the video when the cover view also shows a portion of the spine you can make out the portion of the title that is shown.

Comment

If you pause the video when the cover view also shows a portion of the spine you can make out the portion of the title that is shown.
                      Good catch, and pretty much confirms it.

Comment

I probably shouldn't admit this here but I could never finish Handmaid's Tale. Tried on a few different occasions and just didn't care for the style of the writing or the way the subject matter was presented.
                        Last edited by Ben Staad; 01-09-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          I probably shouldn't admit this here but I could never finish Handmaid's Tale. Tried on a few different occasions and just didn't care for the style of the writing or way the subject matter was presented.
                          Ben, the group has tasked me to ask you to leave the group....Now, I said good day, sir LOL!!! It wasn't my cup of Tea either.
                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Ben, the group has tasked me to ask you to leave the group....Now, I said good day, sir LOL!!! It wasn't my cup of Tea either.
                            Mike

Comment

I probably shouldn't admit this here but I could never finish Handmaid's Tale. Tried on a few different occasions and just didn't care for the style of the writing or the way the subject matter was presented.
                              I have long been aware of the story but have never read it or watched anything produced that was based on the material. I have always intended to get to it at some point so this will be my first attempt at reading it.

Comment

I did finish it and can say that you didn't miss anything special... :-/

Great subject matter and themes, but I'm just not a fan of the style. And there's not really an ending. The diary just ends and then there's some postscripts by a couple of historians who just give broad speculations to try and wrap things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X