No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got some other irons in the fire, so I'm going to let this one go.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      I've got some other irons in the fire, so I'm going to let this one go.
      You shouldn't have open flames in your library...

Also please don't brand your leather-bound books, just order some custom book plates.

Comment

And they're gone. Yikes.

Comment

I'm lusting over that lettered edition, but five Grand? Not sure if I hope I win or lose the lottery!

Comment

They went fast. I passed on it too...the book doesn't interest me. Good thing, because I went all in on that CDCC offer that arrived in my inbox at 1:04pm

Comment

I think the numbered edition is actually my least favorite of these three editions. The lettered is breathtaking and I like the artist edition's jacket. But the numbered edition? Eh, I'm just not overly impressed by the look of the mock-up.

I'm sure the book will be incredible in person, by the way. That's what happened with 1984. I didn't like the mock-up of that numbered edition, but it's probably one of my favorite titles in person!

Comment

SubPress has a few copies if you missed it.

https://subterraneanpress.com/imajica

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                  I think the numbered edition is actually my least favorite of these three editions. The lettered is breathtaking and I like the artist edition's jacket. But the numbered edition? Eh, I'm just not overly impressed by the look of the mock-up.

I'm sure the book will be incredible in person, by the way. That's what happened with 1984. I didn't like the mock-up of that numbered edition, but it's probably one of my favorite titles in person!
                  I actually prefer the limited. I think the look is very nice. The simple pattern with the four hit foil stamp is great. I love the the appearance of the leather and am really looking to seeing the forward edge leather strip.

Comment

I passed on IMAJICA. Mostly because I thought I had finally tracked down a relatively decent price of Centipede’s SWORDS AND DEVILTRY and couldn’t afford both. Unfortunately, I subsequently received an email for the bookseller stating the book had already sold. Oh, well. Them’s the breaks.

Comment

Cancel that, they are now gone as well.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      I passed on IMAJICA. Mostly because I thought I had finally tracked down a relatively decent price of Centipede’s SWORDS AND DEVILTRY and couldn’t afford both. Unfortunately, I subsequently received an email for the bookseller stating the book had already sold. Oh, well. Them’s the breaks.
                      If you are looking for the Artist Edition it appears that Sub Press has some still available.
                      Last edited by Martin; 05-01-2021, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Managed to snag a copy of the numbered Imagica Saturday. It disappeared from my cart while I was pondering shipping (so pissed) but I stuck with it, tried a few more times, and then got one! Best believe I Paypalled that thing as fast as I could. Guess I have rights now..

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                          Managed to snag a copy of the numbered Imagica Saturday. It disappeared from my cart while I was pondering shipping (so pissed) but I stuck with it, tried a few more times, and then got one! Best believe I Paypalled that thing as fast as I could. Guess I have rights now..
                          Congratulations!

Comment

I watched the latest YT video from Splync this morning, and heard something about a discount code on the prints Suntup offers (but apparently has stopped producing for the foreseeable future). Anyone have clarification on that, as I haven't received any such notice via email. There is one print I'd like to have, so would be interested in hearing more about the offer and code.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              I watched the latest YT video from Splync this morning, and heard something about a discount code on the prints Suntup offers (but apparently has stopped producing for the foreseeable future). Anyone have clarification on that, as I haven't received any such notice via email. There is one print I'd like to have, so would be interested in hearing more about the offer and code.
                              In his last video, Paul stated he was ending the Covers Collection and that there would be a discount code sent out early May to sell off the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead View Post

In his last video, Paul stated he was ending the Covers Collection and that there would be a discount code sent out early May to sell off the rest.
                                Great, thanks for the clarification...I'll continue to keep an eye out then for an email.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X