Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone on the fence about the AE of Silence needs to decide now because over 750 have been sold in the first hour.
    46 left.

Comment

The reverse cover art was probably a big factor given what happened with Rosemary's Baby.

Comment

Sold out.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

That is nuts. Congrats to Paul on this one.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thought about it too long I guess. Oh well.

Comment

Artist edition too nice to pass up. I'm glad I decided to get it as well as my number.

Comment

That one went very quick. Sorry you missed it.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  That one went very quick. Sorry you missed it.

I did pick up Silence, but I will be hard pressed to pick up Hannibal if they do that one.

Comment

It'll be a steal for $350 (assuming the pricing trend (if two prices can be called a trend)) holds!

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                      I expect other retailers will get copies of the artist edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        The AE was pricier than I expected but this is a story I really love and do not own in any fashion.

I feel the exact same way and am glad I picked-up a copy before Suntup sold out. I've always wanted to read this book as I loved the movie, but, I never got around to doing so. Almost pulled the trigger back when SubPress announced their version; however, the overall aesthetic just didn't grab me; so, I passed. Am glad I did as I really like what Suntup is offering and would've probably ended up passing on their version if I already had the SubPress version.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I feel the exact same way and am glad I picked-up a copy before Suntup sold out. I've always wanted to read this book as I loved the movie, but, I never got around to doing so. Almost pulled the trigger back when SubPress announced their version; however, the overall aesthetic just didn't grab me; so, I passed. Am glad I did as I really like what Suntup is offering and would've probably ended up passing on their version if I already had the SubPress version.
                          You are in for a treat when you read this one for the first time. It is a great story!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

I did pick up Silence, but I will be hard pressed to pick up Hannibal if they do that one.
                            Agreed -- my (huge) affinity for this series starts with RED DRAGON and stops with SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. The others were -- like CARI MORA (though perhaps not quite to that extent) -- unfortunate and unneeded, and fell far short of the brilliance shown in those first two books.
                            Last edited by RonClinton; 01-08-2021, 02:55 AM.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Since I was slammed at work today, I never got a chance to order the AGE, and yes, as you all know, it's sold out.

I asked Kim at Camelot if she has any extras (I haven't seen her post anything yet) or maybe CDCC will have an offer.

Stupid work getting in the way!

Comment

It's a safe assumption that Kim gets bombarded with pre-listing emails for titles that sell out this fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X