X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    However you are keeping your number so the future is bright. Correct?

Yes, for now.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I think it's straight up wrong that people can sell the current book and keep the number for future. Fortunate for those who have it, but very unfair to others.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    However you are keeping your number so the future is bright. Correct?

Originally posted by Splync View Post
    This one depresses me, as I've already sold my preorder. It's a beautiful book, but I just cannot financially keep it.

And thus my streak comes to an end...

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    This one depresses me, as I've already sold my preorder. It's a beautiful book, but I just cannot financially keep it.

And thus my streak comes to an end...

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Generally never get very excited over wolves. Not sure why because I love an assortment of monsters, crawlies, creepies, creeps, mutants, etc.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Curious, what genre is it you don’t like...horror? werewolf? horror/crime mash-up...?

I snagged a copy. It’s one of those classic books that I read way back in the day, and have a little to no memory of. It’ll be nice to revisit it in such a beautiful presentation

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    It's a great looking book and amazing artwork. Thankfully this genre of book isn't something I even like so this, unlike some other releases, is a fairly easy pass.
    Curious, what genre is it you don’t like...horror? werewolf? horror/crime mash-up...?

I snagged a copy. It’s one of those classic books that I read way back in the day, and have a little to no memory of. It’ll be nice to revisit it in such a beautiful presentation

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Cool. Hope you love it. I read the book a long time ago and thought it was okay. Never saw the movie so far as I recall.

I'm probably back to my old Suntup ways be stating that the pricing is just a little rich for my blood. I will certainly grab books that I really want but I cannot just buy them just because they are Suntup.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Actually pretty excited for this one. I have never read the book or seen the movie but it has always been on my radar. Probably skipping the art portfolio though.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Actually pretty excited for this one. I have never read the book or seen the movie but it has always been on my radar. Probably skipping the art portfolio though.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Not overly surprised given the current market value for their books. Many folks buying their three copies with the assumption they can make a little money.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    The AGE is already over 50% sold. Damn.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    The AGE is already over 50% sold. Damn.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It's a great looking book and amazing artwork. Thankfully this genre of book isn't something I even like so this, unlike some other releases, is a fairly easy pass. If the price point was lower I would have certainly bought it just for the great artwork.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    You are correct on the book.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I might be tempted with The Wolfen...

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I might be tempted with The Wolfen...

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    The Wolfen is a really under-rated book. The movie's not half-bad either.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Based on that, I'd guess Interview with the Vampire.

Edit: LOL, that'll teach me to refresh before posting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X