Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am now in serious thought mode. The price on the limited is higher than I had hoped for. Adding the Gift Edition gives me pause on ordering the limited.
    The rights have never been a concern for me. I have always been able to get a limited when I wanted it. If I had more money than sense and wanted a lettered rights for them would come into play.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-19-2020, 03:12 AM.

Comment

I Am Legend arrived today and it is a thing of beauty. The paper is exquisite, to say the least!

Comment

Love the artwork on this one. I will be ordering the AGE if I'm able to.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Secured my copy through a third party. Looking forward to seeing this one in person. I only have a PB copy of this book that is fairly tattered at this point.

Comment

I'm going to pass on 1984. It's just not a must-have for me. I'll put the money towards a new bike

Changed my mind this morning. Jeff summed it up "this book will either make you happy or make you money. The demand is there".

So, I ordered it. The fact that there are only 20 copies left of the 250 Limited Edition also have me thinking it won't be a problem to sell it later on.
            Last edited by Dave1442397; 06-20-2020, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I passed. 1984 is a classic but not my favorite. ANIMAL FARM, though, that would had me join the Suntup limited edition ranks. All editions of 1984 look awesome. Congrats to everyone who picked one up!

Comment

The quarterly newsletter went out today. It's going to be another three months of new Suntup releases.

Consensus seems to be Let the Right One In is the July title. The August title sounds a lot like Neuromancer. And my best guess for September is Let's Go Play at the Adams'.

My wallet hurts already...

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                  The quarterly newsletter went out today. It's going to be another three months of new Suntup releases.

Consensus seems to be Let the Right One In is the July title. The August title sounds a lot like Neuromancer. And my best guess for September is Let's Go Play at the Adams'.

Two out of three of those are books I am not familiar with. Hopefully I will not feel the need purchase these as my wallet could use a few months off.

Comment

Two out of three of those are books I am not familiar with. Hopefully I will not feel the need purchase these as my wallet could use a few months off.
                    Yes, but with your supernatural internet connection, you need never worry about getting a copy!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Yes, but with your supernatural internet connection, you need never worry about getting a copy!
                      Funny thing is since we had that discussion my ISP doubled my internet speed.

Comment

Funny thing is since we had that discussion my ISP doubled my internet speed.
                        That's perverse!

Comment

296 copies of the AGE left. I actually love this book so much I thought it would sell out on the day of however it looks like it's heading out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            296 copies of the AGE left. I actually love this book so much I thought it would sell out on the day of however it looks like it's heading out the door.
                            This is really fast for a Suntup AGE

Comment

Whereas my wallet is sighing with relief. I already have Fine/Fine 1st HCs of LET THE RIGHT ONE IN and LET’S GO PLAY AT THE ADAMS, and I’ve no interest in NEUROMANCER. So it doesn’t appear I’ll need to handwring over any of those three releases. I am, though, a little skeptical about the Adams guess...not sure it was “best-selling” as per the announcement...it’s gained a reputation as a cult classic since then, but I don’t THINK it was a bestseller in its day. I was guessing THE AUCTIONEER by Joan Samson, which I now see some others also suggesting. If so, I’m again in luck as I have the S/L Centipede HC of that one. :-)
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I'm looking forward to Let The Right One In. That book is very disturbing. I don't have a clue as far as the other two however Valencourt books is releasing a paperback edition of The Auctioneer and has already released a paperback edition of Let's To Play At The Adams as part of their Paperbacks From Hell line.

Comment

Working...
                                X