Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Speaking of Suntup, my very first package just arrived from them. The I Am Legend AGE should be inside. I haven't opened it yet, I am savoring the moment. I'm about to lose my Suntup virginity.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22180[/ATTACH]
    Mine arrived today! But I won't be getting home until later. Congrats on popping your Suntup cherry!

Comment

Mine arrived today as well. Congrats all.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Yeah, I'd much rather get a Suntup book with that money. I'm resisting non-book purchases and anything that isn't a MUST HAVE. I am having difficulty passing on the new Earthling Halloween series book. I really want it, but it's not a must have.
        Maybe Paul will hook you up with one for Christmas! ;-)

Your number IS in the 01-50 range, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
          Maybe Paul will hook you up with one for Christmas! ;-)

Your number IS in the 01-50 range, after all.

That would be far too generous. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I'd sell some plasma to pay him back.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            That would be far too generous. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I'd sell some plasma to pay him back.
            I mean, he'll have to make extras, right? Your channel is like the unofficial second face of Suntup Editions. Even Paul's mom watches the videos!

We shall see, I suppose... But I'm hoping for you, Jeff! Even if it is just so I can vicariously live through you, haha...

Comment

I'm really regretting not pulling the trigger on the AGE for Red Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                I'm really regretting not pulling the trigger on the AGE for Red Dragon.
                I'm sure copies will turn up on the secondary.

Comment

Well, I'm gonna be that guy. I like the view of the sculpture from the back, but the front is a complete turn off for me. That being said, if I were in the position to purchase it, I probably would and display it backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    Well, I'm gonna be that guy. I like the view of the sculpture from the back, but the front is a complete turn off for me. That being said, if I were in the position to purchase it, I probably would and display it backwards
                    That's interesting. I would display it that way as well. Not because I don't like the front view, but because the back view is what spoke to Dollarhyde.

I found the art that the sculptor used to model the front view by the way. Incidentally, I think this is the first known depiction of tea-bagging:

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.00.52 AM.png

Comment

Thank you for a very big laugh this morning. Stressful 1st few hours of work and this made my day.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        Thank you for a very big laugh this morning. Stressful 1st few hours of work and this made my day.
                        Making people happy is better than a paycheck. So I'm glad you laughed!

I just wish I didn't need a paycheck.

Comment

Opened up my copy of I Am Legend tonight when I got home. It's really beyond what I expected. That's even owning several Suntup books.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Huge laugh here as well LOL! Now I like the art but the sculpture, I'm going to try to be tactful as possible, looks like two breasts with really pointy nipples. I wish he would have sculpted it as the art depicts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              Huge laugh here as well LOL! Now I like the art but the sculpture, I'm going to try to be tactful as possible, looks like two breasts with really pointy nipples. I wish he would have sculpted it as the art depicts it.
                              You know, I didn't see those two heads as really pointy nipples until you pointed (no pun intended) it out. And now I cannot unsee that...

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                                You know, I didn't see those two heads as really pointy nipples until you pointed (no pun intended) it out. And now I cannot unsee that...
                                Yea, I haven't been unable to not see it since I saw it.

Comment

Working...
                                X