Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I just got my shipping notice for the I Am legend AGE. This will be my first Suntup book. Kind of excited!
    Just got mine as well. My body is ready!

Comment

Just got my shipping notice today as well. This is my 5th Suntup book.

Comment

I just got my shipping notice for the I Am legend AGE. This will be my first Suntup book. Kind of excited!
        Me too! ~Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Got mine yesterday as well…looking forward to it.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I thought about this one but ultimately decided to pass based on other commitments. I finally did take the plunge with Fahrenheit 451 AGE and that will be my first Suntup albeit still a few months away. Looking forward to it though.

Comment

I purchased the Artist edition of I Am Legend even though I did not really like the story when I originally read it. I have been meaning to give it a re-read to see if my views changed, so this will be a nice reader copy. Couldn't justify buying the limited though. This will be my 7th Suntup and I have 4 more on order.

Comment

Me three.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                Me too! ~Cap
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Is anybody here getting the Red Dragon sculpture in today's email?

I got really excited, thinking it was going to be similar to the paperweights from Misery and Horns. But my wallet is unable to justify that cost...

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

I got really excited, thinking it was going to be similar to the paperweights from Misery and Horns. But my wallet is unable to justify that cost...
                    I think it's very cool looking, and splitting it up into three payments would help, but I'd rather spend that money on a nice collectible book instead.

Link:

https://shop.suntup.press/products/t...eid=f3112df0fc

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

It looks really cool but I too can't justify the price. Passing.

Comment

I think it's very cool looking, and splitting it up into three payments would help, but I'd rather spend that money on a nice collectible book instead.
                        Same.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Yeah, I'd much rather get a Suntup book with that money. I'm resisting non-book purchases and anything that isn't a MUST HAVE. I am having difficulty passing on the new Earthling Halloween series book. I really want it, but it's not a must have.

Comment

Speaking of Suntup, my very first package just arrived from them. The I Am Legend AGE should be inside. I haven't opened it yet, I am savoring the moment. I'm about to lose my Suntup virginity.

I AM LEGEND AGE BOX.jpg

Comment

Speaking of Suntup, my very first package just arrived from them. The I Am Legend AGE should be inside. I haven't opened it yet, I am savoring the moment. I'm about to lose my Suntup virginity.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22180[/ATTACH]
                              Congrats! It's a great experience whether it's your first book or your 10th. Paul doesn't do all that many AGEs but they all exceed expectations.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22180[/ATTACH]
                                Congratulations, looks like mine will not make it to me until next Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X