• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the title today?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      What's the title today?
      Consensus seems to be Winterset Hollow by Jonathan Edward Durham, a book I haven’t read and have no plans to do so, so my wallets breathes a sigh of relief on this one.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Consensus seems to be Winterset Hollow by Jonathan Edward Durham, a book I haven’t read and have no plans to do so, so my wallets breathes a sigh of relief on this one.
        It would appear that the consensus was correct (as usual).
        Winterset Hollow by Jonathan Edward Durham - Suntup Editions

Comment

Instant purchase for me. I really enjoyed the novel when I read it a couple of months ago.

Next month will probably be another purchase - it's The Last Unicorn right? This one will be for my wife - I didn't really care all that much about TLU when i read it.

Comment

I liked Winterset Hollow, so I bought a copy yesterday. They sold out not long afterwards. 

Comment

The book sounded really intriguing to me, but reviews led me to think this might be more of a paperback purchase for me, rather than an expensive limited edition.  

Comment

I was shocked to see it sold out on the first day - for a book not many people seem to be aware of, that's pretty good.

It was definitely an interesting story - glad I got a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  I was shocked to see it sold out on the first day - for a book not many people seem to be aware of, that's pretty good.

It was definitely an interesting story - glad I got a copy.
                  Same here. I read it last month and liked it a lot more than expected. I was keeping an eye on the sales numbers on the Suntup site, and when it was down to seventy-something, I decided to buy a copy. 
                  Last edited by Dave1442397; 08-19-2023, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I was tempted to purchase this, but finances dictated otherwise, however this did prompt me to pick up a nice 1st 1st HC.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    The book sounded really intriguing to me, but reviews led me to think this might be more of a paperback purchase for me, rather than an expensive limited edition. Â
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Anyone picking up today's new book, The Last Unicorn? I've never read it and will probably pass, but it looks great. Maybe an aftermarket copy up the road...

Comment

I only have passing knowledge of the story, but I am intrigued enough that did order,

Comment

I picked a copy too.

Classic edition out of print before 4:00.

B

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                            Anyone picking up today's new book, The Last Unicorn? I've never read it and will probably pass, but it looks great. Maybe an aftermarket copy up the road...
                            Just read it this past week. It was a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Just read it this past week. It was a masterpiece.
                              Well, Jesh! Now I wish I would have grabbed a copy! Maybe Paul will have a dinged copy up the road or perhaps I will have some luck on the aftermarket once it has been out a while. Glad to hear that it lives up the rep. Have heard the name plenty but always assumed that it was your typical YA book which usually isn't my thing.

Comment

Just saw the hints for Suntup's next quarter. I really home November is Matheson's Hell House. I've always wanted a nice copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X