Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    The Poe collection from Suntup is officially announced/available! It's a pass for me. Just can't justify it with the Centipede version already on my shelf. That being said, those interior illustrations are gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

An Edgar Allan Poe collection makes sense. Wonder how well it will sell considering all of the other Poe editions out there. I'm guessing that may be why Paul is making his edition so lavish. That being said, I have the Centipede Press Library of Weid Tales Poe Edition; so, I can't imagine that I will be picking-up the Suntup unless the production design truly blows me away and the price isn't on the high end for a Suntup AGE.
    I'm pretty sure I'll pass on this one.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Yes, the signed Hex is nice, and Paul said it should ship within the next 30 days.

Tomorrow's book is an Edgar Allan Poe collection.
    An Edgar Allan Poe collection makes sense. Wonder how well it will sell considering all of the other Poe editions out there. I'm guessing that may be why Paul is making his edition so lavish. That being said, I have the Centipede Press Library of Weid Tales Poe Edition; so, I can't imagine that I will be picking-up the Suntup unless the production design truly blows me away and the price isn't on the high end for a Suntup AGE.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Looks like the rumors were true and the AGE for Hex will be signed! Very excited by that and to hear that it will be shipping soon! Have no idea what tomorrow's book will be but it sounds super lavish.
    Yes, the signed Hex is nice, and Paul said it should ship within the next 30 days.

Tomorrow's book is an Edgar Allan Poe collection.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Looks like the rumors were true and the AGE for Hex will be signed! Very excited by that and to hear that it will be shipping soon! Have no idea what tomorrow's book will be but it sounds super lavish.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Just grabbed the AGE of The Godfather. Very excited as I have never read this novel but have always had it in mind to eventually get-to. Looks like it is already under 500 copies. Anyone else pick this up?
    I skipped it. I must say this was one of the rare books where I preferred the movie.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just grabbed the AGE of The Godfather. Very excited as I have never read this novel but have always had it in mind to eventually get-to. Looks like it is already under 500 copies. Anyone else pick this up?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received the AGE of Zombie by Joyce Carol Oates. Another top-notch production by Suntup! Really love the use of color for this dustjacket. Can't wait to dig into this one soon!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Subterranean has Suntup Blackwater on sale now. Hurry!
    I think $175 is list. Eh, I’ll just be content with my Centipede set, and if by chance some eBay seller offers one up for $100ish someday, then I’ll be pleasantly surprised and become an owner. Patience is everything sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post

Lividian also has the Artist Edition at original retail.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

No, looking more for the Suntup experience that a Valancourt reader (though I'm really glad the latter published it for those who haven't read it yet). I haven't seen it under list yet via eBay, but every once in a while I do see Suntup AEs appear below retail, so perhaps one'll show up someday. By that time, though, I'll probably have come to my sense and realize I don't need a second deluxe edition of the same book, not with the critical mass issue I have going on with my shelves at the moment (if one comes in, one must go out).
    Well if you'd like a numbered edition, I'd sell mine! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

It can be had for below retail on the secondary market, so you can probably find it for even cheaper than the sale price!

Or, if it's just a matter of having an omnibus edition, you could even score the Vallancourt omnibus for trade price.
    No, looking more for the Suntup experience that a Valancourt reader (though I'm really glad the latter published it for those who haven't read it yet). I haven't seen it under list yet via eBay, but every once in a while I do see Suntup AEs appear below retail, so perhaps one'll show up someday. By that time, though, I'll probably have come to my sense and realize I don't need a second deluxe edition of the same book, not with the critical mass issue I have going on with my shelves at the moment (if one comes in, one must go out).

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I was thinking of picking up the AE of BLACKWATER, but three minutes into the sale and the remaining six copies were gone. I have the Centipede box set, so I’m not too disappointed…but it would’ve been nice to have that omnibus edition as well.
    It can be had for below retail on the secondary market, so you can probably find it for even cheaper than the sale price!

Or, if it's just a matter of having an omnibus edition, you could even score the Vallancourt omnibus for trade price.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I was thinking of picking up the AE of BLACKWATER, but three minutes into the sale and the remaining six copies were gone. I have the Centipede box set, so I’m not too disappointed…but it would’ve been nice to have that omnibus edition as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X