Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my copy of Red Dragon Artist Gift edition will be here on Monday

Comment

My Red Dragon AGE arrived today. This is only my second Suntup book. (The other being the I Am legend AGE.) I must say that I am much more impressed with this Red Dragon AGE than I was with the I Am Legend. The slipcase with the gold stamping on the red faux-alligator skin is gorgeous! I am impressed with this one.

RED DRAGON AGE.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        My Red Dragon AGE arrived today. This is only my second Suntup book. (The other being the I Am legend AGE.) I must say that I am much more impressed with this Red Dragon AGE than I was with the I Am Legend. The slipcase with the gold stamping on the red faux-alligator skin is gorgeous! I am impressed with this one.

RED DRAGON AGE.jpg
        Beautiful. Both of mine are listed as pre-shipment by USPS.

Comment

The slipcase with the gold stamping on the red faux-alligator skin is gorgeous!
          Actually, it's faux-dragon skin!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Actually, it's faux-dragon skin!
            Well, duh! Now don't I feel stupid?!

Comment

My AGE copy of Red Dragon arrived today as well. Haven't unboxed it yet, but, the pics in this thread have me excited to do so. I also received my copy of SST's "The Silence" LE via Camelot books today as well as my copy of "Full Throttle" LE from Subterranean Press. Today feels like Christmas with all of these packages. Can't wait to get home and unwrap them!

Comment

The RD AGE is gorgeous. I traded away my S/L for something that will be huge for me which I'll share later. It'll be a few months before I see the AGE up close and personal as I have Kim combine as much shipping as possible to reduce the cost. I'll be getting my copy of FT then as well.

Comment

My Dragons are now scheduled for delivery on Friday, just as I am leaving for a weekend at the coast. Now, do I set it aside and open it when I get home or take the package with me and open it at the beach?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    The RD AGE is gorgeous. I traded away my S/L for something that will be huge for me which I'll share later. It'll be a few months before I see the AGE up close and personal as I have Kim combine as much shipping as possible to reduce the cost. I'll be getting my copy of FT then as well.
                    Excited to see what you traded it for!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Excited to see what you traded it for!
                      I think you'll be stoked, Martin being the Hill fan that you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I think you'll be stoked, Martin being the Hill fan that you are.
                        I have a guess, but it is probably wrong. If I am correct I will be very jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I have a guess, but it is probably wrong. If I am correct I will be very jealous!
                          Looking forward to seeing if your guess is correct

Comment

I'm happy for everyone receiving their AGE of Red Dragon.

And not at all jealous.

Not at all.

Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              I'm happy for everyone receiving their AGE of Red Dragon.

And not at all jealous.

Not at all.

Spoiler!
                              There was one available on eBay yesterday for $115. It got snapped up. I think this one will be a $200-$300 book in a few months. I don't know how Paul could have originally sold it for $65 with that slipcase.

Comment

Well, duh! Now don't I feel stupid?!
                                Don't feel bad, I thought it was real dragon skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X