Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parviz
    replied
    Sk mystery box from drp wave 1 is shipping out in February according to latest updare

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thankfully SST is producing an edition of Malorie. Jogged my memory and made me dig through my emails and realize I never ordered a copy from DRP. I think I've lost my mind.I can't remember crap these days.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I’m reading Malorie now and I’m very happy I passed on this limited edition. The he story is enjoyable enough but not as good as Bird Box. I’m finding Malorie a very annoying person . Not in a good way

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Don’t mean to go off topic but This seems to be the only thread where I notice dark regions press talk. If my post be better suited elsewhere I apologize ahead of time.

anyone else get a Stephen king mystery box from them? I’m kind of curious if anyone has heard an eta on this. It’s been just about a year now and still no concrete date on when it will be shipped. Which I find kind of odd that it’s taking this long, I mean it’s not like the book needs to be made. These books in theory already exist. Either you have them or you don’t. Also on a side note I’d wish that they would like announce the winner of their give aways when they include a random limited edition when you spend x amount of $. I enter those contests and then never hear anything about what happened. I mean I obviously didn’t win because I don’t have the book but it would be nice to know that someone actually did.
    I have no info but Chris Morey has always been very responsive when I have sent him emails. You may try contacting him for an ETA.

Leave a comment:

• Nemoh21
    replied
    Don’t mean to go off topic but This seems to be the only thread where I notice dark regions press talk. If my post be better suited elsewhere I apologize ahead of time.

anyone else get a Stephen king mystery box from them? I’m kind of curious if anyone has heard an eta on this. It’s been just about a year now and still no concrete date on when it will be shipped. Which I find kind of odd that it’s taking this long, I mean it’s not like the book needs to be made. These books in theory already exist. Either you have them or you don’t. Also on a side note I’d wish that they would like announce the winner of their give aways when they include a random limited edition when you spend x amount of $. I enter those contests and then never hear anything about what happened. I mean I obviously didn’t win because I don’t have the book but it would be nice to know that someone actually did.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    So I guess there was no opportunity for BIRD BOX lettered buyers to get a copy before the public prior to the email this morning? I know there was an opportunity months and months ago to get a copy, but I remember stating that this was an "Early Bird" type of thing and previous buyers would be given another opportunity. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Kind of a bummer.
    there definitely should have been a chance for Bird box lettered owners to match their letter with Malorie. I would email Chris and ask.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    So I guess there was no opportunity for BIRD BOX lettered buyers to get a copy before the public prior to the email this morning? I know there was an opportunity months and months ago to get a copy, but I remember stating that this was an "Early Bird" type of thing and previous buyers would be given another opportunity. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Kind of a bummer.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by taost33 View Post
    Anyone get in on the lettered Malorie from Dark Regions Press? Looks like they sold out pretty quick.
    Yeah I paid for mine back in July of 2019 during a Kickstarter campaign. I saw there were only 4 available this morning. Looks like we'll get this next summer. I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• taost33
    replied
    Anyone get in on the lettered Malorie from Dark Regions Press? Looks like they sold out pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Thanks again Dan. Guess I better renew my CDCC then!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Thanks Dan. I'm not sure how much I care about matching numbers (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't - depends on the day I think.)

If we ordered Bird Box from CD originally, will those buyers get first dibs on Malorie?
    Uhh maybe. Earlier this year I purged old completed orders out of our database (for space / performance reasons), if those orders weren't victims of that purge then I can send a target email to people who bought bird box. If they were part of that purge then it'll go to the CDCC first.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

I just confirmed with DRP that we'll be getting Malorie. I can't promise matching numbers though, I'd say if you care about a specific number, you should order directly from DRP.
    Thanks Dan. I'm not sure how much I care about matching numbers (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't - depends on the day I think.)

If we ordered Bird Box from CD originally, will those buyers get first dibs on Malorie?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just realized I hadn't updated you all on how VJ Books stacked up against BAM. For those who haven't seen it: https://youtu.be/1uwjU-RV2DE
    I was really impressed with BAM's packaging.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Question for Dan and/or Brian -

Do you know if CD will be getting copies of the DRP limited version of Malorie? I ordered Bird Box from CD directly (back on7/15/2017) so I'm really hoping you do.
    I just confirmed with DRP that we'll be getting Malorie. I can't promise matching numbers though, I'd say if you care about a specific number, you should order directly from DRP.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Question for Dan and/or Brian -

Do you know if CD will be getting copies of the DRP limited version of Malorie? I ordered Bird Box from CD directly (back on7/15/2017) so I'm really hoping you do.
    We're supposed to be. Has DRP offered it for sale yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X