Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    So it sound like the ordering page will go live at 6:00 PM UK time. So that is 10:00 AM for me!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Still unable to order but here are the specifics of the editions:

EDITIONS
    1000 Jacketed Hardcovers in an illustrated Slipcase- Signed by Joe Hill — ISBN 978-1-786360-42-7 [£70] CUrrently $92.51)
    26 Oversized JHC, with 2 lost chapters, in a Traycase - Signed by Joe Hill — ISBN 978-1-786360-43-4 [£495] (Currently $654.19)

The email stated 500 copies of the slipcased edition (not sure which is accurate)
    The website states the book is in-stock.

My understanding is that they are working on the ordering page issue so hopefully it will be made available for order before I go to bed!
    Last edited by Martin; 07-29-2016, 12:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    So the PS Publishing order page is up, but they forgot to add an "add to cart" button...

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-fi...kly_newsletter
    Price for the Slipcased edition is reasonable. Not sure the print run size as my email states 500 and the website states 1000.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    So the PS Publishing order page is up, but they forgot to add an "add to cart" button...

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-fi...kly_newsletter

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    Glad it worked out the right way.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Situation resolved positively.
    Very happy to hear that!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Only right that they took care of ya. Very happy to hear!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    That blows, brother. Hopefully they'll get it figured out for ya and you end up with a copy.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Thanks...yeah, I was whining over there, too. Too much disappointment to contain in just one site.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    So far it's not looking good. Ironic (but in the way Alanis Morissette uses the word, in that it's less ironic and just more unfortunate and sad) that I spent so much effort promoting this Goldboro numbered edition, alerting others and recommending it to others in place of Waterstones, and then I'm the one left without a copy.

Sometimes nice guys do finish last.
    That blows, brother. Hopefully they'll get it figured out for ya and you end up with a copy. I sent ya a PM over at TDT.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction.
    So far it's not looking good. Ironic (but in the way Alanis Morissette uses the word, in that it's less ironic and just more unfortunate and sad) that I spent so much effort promoting this Goldboro numbered edition, alerting others and recommending it to others in place of Waterstones, and then I'm the one left without a copy.

Sometimes nice guys do finish last.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Thats OK, I've got one case to sell later that way. We'll have to get some made for the UK editions. It's all good.
    Yeppers. I think Jeff is in cahoots with the UK publishers so we have to go through him .

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Ditto!. FYI-CD slipcases for this book will not fit the UK editions. Too tall.
    Thats OK, I've got one case to sell later that way. We'll have to get some made for the UK editions. It's all good.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    My Goldsboro edition has been shipped!
    Ditto!. FYI-CD slipcases for this book will not fit the UK editions. Too tall.

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    I ordered a signed copy through Books A Million in April, they confirmed today they cannot fulfill the order, what a bunch of crap.

It's a good thing I ordered through B & N too. I'd still like one of the upside down sig sheets though, just because its different, I like odd and different.

I got a ship notice from Goldsboro too.

~Mark

Leave a comment:

Working...
X