X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.Bods
    replied
    Quick question to anyone with the PS Publishing Fireman

I picked up a copy of this that was advertised as remarqued by the artist but having received the book, I'm a bit dubious about the claim. This doesn't look like an actual sketch to me but rather a scan. I would appreciate if someone could confirm if this art appears in all copies of the book for me before I ask the seller what they're smoking.

Of course if this is by some stretch a legit sketch and I am the one losing it, then it'd be great to know this too

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For fans of the artwork in the PS Publishing edition of The Fireman, David Stoupakis is selling 11x17 Prints for $20.

http://davidstoupakis.bigcartel.com/

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    You probably already saw this but Mr. Crowther has said it will be numbered.
    Thanks, Martin. Finally getting around to checking emails/forums after a crazy week. Several crazy weeks to follow but not a bad thing as it keeps one gainfully employed .

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was it ever determined with they are numbered copies?
    You probably already saw this but Mr. Crowther has said it will be numbered.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thanks for the share, Martin!
    No problem. I have ordered the hardbound version. I may still pick up a paperback from a local retailer I know carries these.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Thanks for the share, Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For those interested and not aware. Dark Discoveries #35 is out and is a Joe Hill Fireman special.
    Dark DIscoveries Fireman.jpg

Since being bought by Journal Stone the Dark Discoveries website has been spotty at best so there is no mention of this there. It is available via Amazon and they even show a hardbound edition. I am unaware of this magazine being released in a hardbound before. I will pick up a copy this week and will probably try to order a hardbound from Amazon and see if it is really available.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Discover.../dp/1945373180

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Not that I'm aware of; my query over at TDT wasn't addressed by anyone "in the know" and @ 1000 limitation I wasn't curious enough to email Pete direct...I suspect this will be a slow seller and will be able to be picked up at a discount on eBay, so I'll just be patient and wait and see. If the limitation had been 500 (and numbered), I might have bit.
    I emailed Nicky to find out. I have yet to ever receive a reply from Pete.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Not that I'm aware of; my query over at TDT wasn't addressed by anyone "in the know" and @ 1000 limitation I wasn't curious enough to email Pete direct...I suspect this will be a slow seller and will be able to be picked up at a discount on eBay, so I'll just be patient and wait and see. If the limitation had been 500 (and numbered), I might have bit.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I decided to pass. I just didn't care for the book enough for that kind of outlay (though it is cheaper than I'd guessed it'd be); my signed and numbered UK edition will suffice. With 1000 copies, though, I suspect they'll come up on the secondary market at reasonably discounted prices, so perhaps I'll end up picking up a copy after all, just for completist's sake.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    PS has updated the publication date to a September release. The limitation remains at 1000 and the lettered edition has sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Took a couple of attempts to get my order to process but I am in.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    The order page has been fixed. I just ordered the S/L edition.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So it sound like the ordering page will go live at 6:00 PM UK time. So that is 10:00 AM for me!
    1pm here. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X