• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The trailer for the book is now available:

Thanks for the share, Martin! Good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The trailer for the book is now available:

Last edited by Martin; 04-20-2016, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    No use, Brian?
    There's no doubt the book will be mine.

sk
    Ha, Siep! We shall see, my friend. Hell, I probably didn't even get the questions right, lol.

I believe he is giving away three, so we all should be ok.
    If only we were the lucky three, Martin .

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    No use, Brian?

sk
    I believe he is giving away three, so we all should be ok.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Entered .
    No use, Brian?

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Liljas Library is running a giveaway for three copies of The Firemen signed and personalized by Joe.

http://www.liljas-library.com/
    Entered .

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Liljas Library is running a giveaway for three copies of The Firemen signed and personalized by Joe.

http://www.liljas-library.com/

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I also plan to get my Christmasland mug signed!
    Ggrrr, don't remind me -- I sure wish I hadn't cheaped out on that one and skipped it. Oh well, live and learn.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Yeah, I'm not too sure anymore if I'm going to make the trek down to Portland or not anymore...I don't have shelf space for doubles, let alone three copies of the same book. Since I've already seen him two/three times, it makes it additionally hard to justify the time and expense. Still, though...it IS Joe Hill...so we'll see.
    I will definitely be there. went to his last appearances at Powell's, the last one with my niece. She really wants to see him again. I also plan to get my Christmasland mug signed!

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    New FIREMAN offering: A signed/limited exclusive through Goldsboro (1/350). Typically Goldsboro exclusives are just trade editions with the sig/lim. page bound in as so I assume that'll be the case for this volume, but still...it's a Hill limited of only 350 copies at a decent price. For those not opting for PS' S/L edition, this would make for a nice (and cheaper) substitute.

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/the-fireman/
    Thank You for posting that. I've been watching the Waterstones website everyday, so far nothing there. Now I see why.

Ordered one.

~Mark

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Yeah, I'm not too sure anymore if I'm going to make the trek down to Portland or not anymore...I don't have shelf space for doubles, let alone three copies of the same book. Since I've already seen him two/three times, it makes it additionally hard to justify the time and expense. Still, though...it IS Joe Hill...so we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I grabbed one, too.

I may still get the PS Pub. S/L edition and sell this Goldsboro once I see the details and pricing on it, but if that doesn't work out this'll be a great edition to fall back on. Heck, I like Hill so much I may even just keep both!
    I will be getting and keeping both as well as getting a US 1st signed by him when he comes to Powell's on May 28th.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I grabbed one, too.

I may still get the PS Pub. S/L edition and sell this Goldsboro once I see the details and pricing on it, but if that doesn't work out this'll be a great edition to fall back on. Heck, I like Hill so much I may even just keep both!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    New FIREMAN offering: A signed/limited exclusive through Goldsboro (1/350). Typically Goldsboro exclusives are just trade editions with the sig/lim. page bound in as so I assume that'll be the case for this volume, but still...it's a Hill limited of only 350 copies at a decent price. For those not opting for PS' S/L edition, this would make for a nice (and cheaper) substitute.

Thanks for the heads up, order placed!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X