Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS made a second stop for the PB box.

The Third House by Andy Deane (oh hell yeah)
    Do Unto Others by JF Gonzalez (double hell yeah)
    Wormwood by Chad Lutzke and Tim Meyer
    Stories for the Next Pandemic by Brian Keene (dupe)
    The Shapes of Night by Mary SanGiovanni (dupe)
    Picking You Out of My Teeth by Somer Canon (dupe)

I also realized while organizing my books that I have a duplicate copy of Slaves to Gravity (Nightmare Alley) by Wesley Southard and Somer Canon.

So that's four more titles for trades, if any strike your fancy.

Anybody have the paperback for Homebody by Christine Morgan (Neon Recluse) and want to swap it for Picking You Out of My Teeth? ;-)

Comment

I have homebody but I already have all of your doubles and picking you out of my teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
        I have homebody but I already have all of your doubles and picking you out of my teeth.
        Still, if you wanna trade then only one of us will have a duplicate. ;-)

Comment

Hahaha! Happily for anything I don't have but not to add another repeat to the collection.
          Last edited by saginawhorror; 12-26-2023, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Paperbacks pretty similar to everyone and nothings really screaming "VICTORY!" to me so these are available if they help anyone.

THE SHAPES OF NIGHT Mary Sangiovanni
            STORIES FOR THE NEXT PANDEMIC Brian Keene
            ELECTRIELEICTRICNEON INFECTION John Wayne Comunale
            HOMEBODY Christine Morgan
            THE VAULT Richard Chizmar
            THINGS LEFT BEHIND Keene/Sangiovanni
            MOJAVE MUD CAVES Robert Essig
            WORMWOOD Chad Lutzke/Tim Meyer
            THE THIRD HOUSE Andy Deane
            DO UNTO OTHERS J.F. GONZALEZ
            EVERYONE DIES FAMOUS IN A SMALL TOWN Wrath James White
            IMMERSION Lee Thompson

Comment

Hi All, The Money Run is no longer available for trade, but if any of the others Thunderstorm hardcovers below catch your eye, they are still available for trade. 

Jeff Strand, Allison, Gleefully Macabe
              Jeff Strand, Cyclops Road, Gleefully Macabe
              Michelle Garza & Melissa Lason, Scum Janitors vs. The Living Dead, VS Line
              Briane Keene, School's Out, Maelstrom
              Brian Keene, Good Things for Bad People, Nightmare Alley
              Candace Nola, Desperate Wishes, Tempest
              Wesley Southard & Mark Steensland, Where the Devil Waits, Nightmare Alley
              Sam W. Anderson, The Money Run, Black Voltage (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
              Mark Matthews, The Hobgoblin of Little Minds, Black Voltage

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Sock Monkey,

Nor sure if you're willing to trade the Kozeniewski book as I didn't see it mentioned, but if any of my item(s) below would work for you, let me know as I wouldn't mind the trade..

Sam W. Anderson, The Money Run, Black Voltage
                Hey, someone has reached out about THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO already. I'll let you know if the deal goes through or not, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Hey, someone has reached out about THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO already. I'll let you know if the deal goes through or not, though.
                  Sounds good & thanks for keeping me posted! I figure worst case, if no one ends up wanting to do a trade for some of the items below, then I will most likely take them to the local bookstore for trade in a couple of weekends. Of course, I much prefer to trade them via the CD forum.

Sam W. Anderson, The Money Run, Black Voltage (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Comment

I'll probably keep other words and dead eye book II and bring the paperbacks to my local bookstore in a week or two. Mainly interested in black voltage at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuggers View Post
                      Paperbacks pretty similar to everyone and nothings really screaming "VICTORY!" to me so these are available if they help anyone.

THE SHAPES OF NIGHT Mary Sangiovanni
                      STORIES FOR THE NEXT PANDEMIC Brian Keene
                      ELECTRIELEICTRICNEON INFECTION John Wayne Comunale
                      HOMEBODY Christine Morgan
                      THE VAULT Richard Chizmar
                      THINGS LEFT BEHIND Keene/Sangiovanni
                      MOJAVE MUD CAVES Robert Essig
                      WORMWOOD Chad Lutzke/Tim Meyer
                      THE THIRD HOUSE Andy Deane
                      DO UNTO OTHERS J.F. GONZALEZ
                      EVERYONE DIES FAMOUS IN A SMALL TOWN Wrath James White
                      IMMERSION Lee Thompson
                      I have all of those so I guess I do have a complete paperback set.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Still, if you wanna trade then only one of us will have a duplicate. ;-)
                        Just replied to your private message, let me know what you think whenever you have a chance.

Comment

I don't know how big of a fan I'm going to be of having the eyes from the burial ground black voltage staring at me from my thunderstorm collection. Hahaha.

Comment

You know, reviewing the contents of these grab bags on this thread and I just have to say that these were some pretty darn nice grab bags, especially considering that it was, like, less than $20 a book.  Very generous of Paul as he could have charged double and they still would have been a bargain when compared to publication prices.  

Comment

You know, reviewing the contents of these grab bags on this thread and I just have to say that these were some pretty darn nice grab bags, especially considering that it was, like, less than $20 a book. Very generous of Paul as he could have charged double and they still would have been a bargain when compared to publication prices. Â
                              For sure! When I heard the deal, I couldn't believe it. Most of their newer hardcovers are averaging around $125; so, I figured that as long as I hit on at least one book that I wanted in the grab bag, then I would be coming out ahead. I only had one dupe in both of my sets; so, I ended up quite happy. At least 6 of the books are definite keepers. The others, I could go either way on. I was also able to do a swap with Splync for a couple, making me even more happy. Big thanks to Paul.

Below is what I still currently have available to trade:

Comment

You know, reviewing the contents of these grab bags on this thread and I just have to say that these were some pretty darn nice grab bags, especially considering that it was, like, less than $20 a book. Very generous of Paul as he could have charged double and they still would have been a bargain when compared to publication prices. Â
                                Just sent you a private message regarding one of your books, let me know what you think, no rush.

Comment

Working...
                                X