Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

PCs never bother me either. Â Congratulations on getting so many of the first 10 BV titles. Â HOUSE OF BLOOD is pretty scarce, but I do see it come up occasionally. Â I’m occasionally tempted to make a complete BV collection a goal but my budget doesn’t really allow it. Â
    Â
    I've never come across House of Blood. Need Queen of Blood too. One day.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post

I've got Queen whenever you're ready to pull the trigger on it.

Comment

It doesn’t show up very often, but a believe a couple years back, if my memory serves me right, I think two popped up in fairly quick succession.

Comment

Just received my shipping notice for Beneath A Pale Sky, Behold the Void, Road of Bones, & Turn Up the Sun. Am so excited! Each book has been on my radar for a while; however, I haven't had the chance to read any of them yet and can't wait to do so!

Comment

Nice hope I get my shipping notice for behold the void, skillute cycle and turn up the sun soon.

Comment

I received my shipping notice for the second book in Ronald Kelly's DEAD EYE series. I guess I should get around to reading the first one, huh?

I had to pass on both The Skillute Cycle and Turn Up the Sun due to budgetary constraints as I need to get caught up with the other Thunderstorm purchases including the new Jeff Strand book coming out soon. I'm considering utilizing Camelot's layaway program for Skillute and Sun if they have copies available.

Comment

I used some Christmas cash on those and just bought behold the void. Next BV I would like to have would probably be one of the 3 Tim Curran titles. Looking forward to seeing if anything is posted tomorrow.

Comment

I used some Christmas cash on those and just bought behold the void. Next BV I would like to have would probably be one of the 3 Tim Curran titles. Looking forward to seeing if anything is posted tomorrow.
                  I really regret not picking up Curran's Dead Sea when I had a chance. Now it's pretty expensive. In fact, the prices on a lot of Thunderstorm's titles, especially the older ones, have started to climb.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                    Just received my shipping notice for Beneath A Pale Sky, Behold the Void, Road of Bones, & Turn Up the Sun. Am so excited! Each book has been on my radar for a while; however, I haven't had the chance to read any of them yet and can't wait to do so!
                    Just received my Thunderstorm order. Everything turned out amazing as usual! Those Fracassi books really compliment each other well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I really regret not picking up Curran's Dead Sea when I had a chance. Now it's pretty expensive. In fact, the prices on a lot of Thunderstorm's titles, especially the older ones, have started to climb.
                      Just dropping this here, I'm open to selling most* of these for around list price:  https://www.librarything.com/catalog...&collection=-1

*Lorns, Diabolical Conspiracy, Kayla, Dead Sea, Devil's Creek, Clickers Forever, maybe one or two other titles aren't for sale

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

Just dropping this here, I'm open to selling most* of these for around list price:Â https://www.librarything.com/catalog...&collection=-1

*Lorns, Diabolical Conspiracy, Kayla, Dead Sea, Devil's Creek, Clickers Forever, maybe one or two other titles aren't for sale
                        When I try this link, it takes me to the website's homepage & not your specific list. Just wanted you to be aware in case you wanted to reposted or list another way.

Comment

Nice hope I get my shipping notice for behold the void, skillute cycle and turn up the sun soon.
                          Just came home to my shipping notice.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

When I try this link, it takes me to the website's homepage & not your specific list. Just wanted you to be aware in case you wanted to reposted or list another way.
                            Huh, not sure why it's doing that.  Even when I use the link in a browser where I'm not signed in, it still takes me to my TSB tag.  I'll put together a list this evening and just post that.

Comment

If you have access to the Thunderstorm Books Clubhouse page (on their website), then you should check it out. Paul just posted three new books for pre-order. Picked-up two of the three and will definitely try to snag the third at a later date if it doesn't sell out or if I can find it for close to the publisher's price aftermarket!

Comment

I have my eye on one of them. I'll grab it if still available next paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                                X