No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition of The Shining from Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got my copy today, no chapbook. question for those who ordered and got the chapbook, when did you order? I order mine June 20th. I understand if Sub. Press ran out by then, but if it was sent to people that ordered later, I will be choked. Already am a bit pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      So I got my copy today, no chapbook. question for those who ordered and got the chapbook, when did you order? I order mine June 20th. I understand if Sub. Press ran out by then, but if it was sent to people that ordered later, I will be choked. Already am a bit pissed.
      That's late...I got my order confirmation on Wed 1/23/2013 12:55 PM. They did say the chapbooks would be cut off without warning.

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

I ordered mine on 1/26.

Comment

Okay, so it was probably all early orders and not all direct orders. Oh well. Man, I really wanted it. You snooze you lose I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              Okay, so it was probably all early orders and not all direct orders. Oh well. Man, I really wanted it. You snooze you lose I suppose.
              You should try emailing them just in case...they may have a few lying around in case people ask.

Comment

My copy arrived today. I ordered in mid-February and got a chapbook though I knew about it but didn't really expect to get one.

Comment

Did CD receive its shipment yet for those of us who ordered through CD?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianS View Post
                    Did CD receive its shipment yet for those of us who ordered through CD?
                    Not yet
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Not yet
                      Ugh . . . the wait is KILLING me . . .

Comment

News from Bill:
                        We've just finished shipping the NOS4A2 slipcases, and find that we overordered by about thirty copies. Feel free to pick one up.

A reminder: these fit the SubPress limited edition, NOT the trade hardcover of NOS4A2.

Consider this a nifty segue:

We're now shipping the NOS4A2 Lettered Edition, and have three copies remaining. It's one per customer, and these are likely to go very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Alex View Post
                          News from Bill:
                          We've just finished shipping the NOS4A2 slipcases, and find that we overordered by about thirty copies. Feel free to pick one up.

A reminder: these fit the SubPress limited edition, NOT the trade hardcover of NOS4A2.

Consider this a nifty segue:

We're now shipping the NOS4A2 Lettered Edition, and have three copies remaining. It's one per customer, and these are likely to go very quickly.

Yeah, I got the same email earlier. Problem is though, by the time I received the email, all the remaining copies were already sold.
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Same here. :-(

Comment

I could not see spending $1,000 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                I could not see spending $1,000 on it.
                                Agreed. It's definitely overpriced, which is extremely annoying as many lettered editions are only available to the super rich and are way out of reach to us normal folk.
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X