No announcement yet.

The Marvel Dark Tower Omnibus Hardcover Slipcase Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon has DT Omnibus set for 59.80. Don't know how long it will last.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Tower-Omn...d_rhf_ee_shvl5
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Not on amazon.ca

Comment

Still $107.00 on amazon.ca. sorry, Teri.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I figured as much before I looked. But i am not sure I want the omnibus now that I know the gunlslinger ones are not in it.

Comment

I know what you mean. I'm holding of on it too.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Amazon has changed the price up and back down for about 2 weeks on this one.I do not understand what they are doing.

Comment

I kinda want the individual comics, the hardcovers and the omnibus now though. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Amazon has changed the price up and back down for about 2 weeks on this one.I do not understand what they are doing.
                  I think they are looking at what others are selling it for and are responding to that.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I almost bought the "new" Rocky Wood today from overlook for 25% off. It was still too much for me though. I know I'm off topic but oh well

Comment

Yea that is what I thought at first,but one day the price is in the 50-60 dollar range then the next it is back up to 90-100 dollar range.That is what confuses me.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I think they are looking at what others are selling it for and are responding to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I almost bought the "new" Rocky Wood today from overlook for 25% off. It was still too much for me though. I know I'm off topic but oh well
                        You mean SK Uncollected, Unpublished? Where do they have it at 25% off. Don't see anything at the overlook about that...

Comment

I got an email with a coupon code

Comment

Ahhh, that code. But I don't think you can use it on the signed Rocky Wood book with international shipping, as it says that no coupons can be used for it...

Comment

Missed that. oh well...can't part with the money right now anyway. I'm still spending most of my time stopping myself from messaging Dan about the Dinged knowing darkness Cd has. lol.

Comment

The voices in my head tell me you want it Teri, don't yours say the same ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X