Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Looks like this series is coming to an end.The Dark Tower The Gunslinger So Fell Lord Perth one shot with the tag line.Marvel concludes it's epic Dark Tower Saga with this all new one shot.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm always leary of a limited edition book sold on Amazon, becaue I assume that the books sent to them are dinged anyway. I'd love to get sp's Embassytown on this site, but I'm sure it's dinged, also.
    I was going to suggest you get the one from Goldbsboro but its gone already.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Personally, I will purchase only cheap stuff (1st editions of DRK or a couple of others I like) from Amazon. They're cheap, and they're quick, but as has been mentioned elsewhere on this thread, they wrap a book in a cardboard sleeve, a bit of binding glue and entrust it to DHL / Australia Post. I've not received anything totally destroyed, but at least one corner gets dinged intransit with each shipment I receive

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm always leary of a limited edition book sold on Amazon, becaue I assume that the books sent to them are dinged anyway. I'd love to get sp's Embassytown on this site, but I'm sure it's dinged, also.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I ordered my Knowing Darkness trade from Amazon.com.
    It also arrived (slightly, fortunately) dinged.
    Hopefully, measures will be taken re this DT set, as I still want to order it.

sk
    Last edited by frik51; 04-16-2012, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea that is why I am omly getting PB's and Trade HC's from them anymore.It can be a pain.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Good post Siep. Amazon really needs to work on its overseas shipments. I've been lucky and have only received one slightly dinged book from them, but every time I look in the box and see its just the box and the book, I dread what will happen with the next shipment.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Currently on Amazon.com:

Item Under Review
    While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

sk

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I would tell you my house but I need to build more book cases.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Other publishers seem to be slow getting things to CD.I am stil waiting on the Peter Straub book I ordered through CD.Patience Grant.It will come.
    Yeah, you're right BW, don't know why I'm in such a hurry to get it - I've no place to house it

BTW Dan, already emailed Mindy yesterday, but thanks

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Nah Teri, ordered a new one quite a ways back from CD - I guess I should follow it up with Mindym as I assume, from all the chatter about it being available on Amazon, etc, that's it's already out here
    This one has been a royal pain because they shipped us a bunch of copies that all arrived dinged because of how poorly they were packed. Some were basically okay, but for the kind of money our customers are paying for these, they should be perfect. So we had to go through the hassle of returning them multiple times, etc.

But that said, the replacement copies have been arriving for a while now, in smaller (more carefully packed) shipments, so please email me if you haven't gotten your shipping notice and I'll look into it! Thanks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Other publishers seem to be slow getting things to CD.I am stil waiting on the Peter Straub book I ordered through CD.Patience Grant.It will come.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nah Teri, ordered a new one quite a ways back from CD - I guess I should follow it up with Mindy, as I assume, from all the chatter about it being available on Amazon, etc, that's it's already out here
    Last edited by Grant Wootton; 04-15-2012, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    U ordered one of the dinged once?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm still waiting for confirmation of shipping of my copy from CD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X