Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Oh They very much do tell me I want it, I even messaged squire about his because I am so tempted. But no, I need the money. I already still ower $300 for books I already ordered...stupid Credit Card. So I am paying on that and putting money in my savings. I've spent all evening looking for cheap books for mason to get me in alberta though. lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I will not...I will not...I will not...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The voices in my head tell me you want it Teri, don't yours say the same ?????

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Missed that. oh well...can't part with the money right now anyway. I'm still spending most of my time stopping myself from messaging Dan about the Dinged knowing darkness Cd has. lol.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Ahhh, that code. But I don't think you can use it on the signed Rocky Wood book with international shipping, as it says that no coupons can be used for it...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I got an email with a coupon code

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I almost bought the "new" Rocky Wood today from overlook for 25% off. It was still too much for me though. I know I'm off topic but oh well
    You mean SK Uncollected, Unpublished? Where do they have it at 25% off. Don't see anything at the overlook about that...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea that is what I thought at first,but one day the price is in the 50-60 dollar range then the next it is back up to 90-100 dollar range.That is what confuses me.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I think they are looking at what others are selling it for and are responding to that.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I almost bought the "new" Rocky Wood today from overlook for 25% off. It was still too much for me though. I know I'm off topic but oh well

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Amazon has changed the price up and back down for about 2 weeks on this one.I do not understand what they are doing.
    I think they are looking at what others are selling it for and are responding to that.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I kinda want the individual comics, the hardcovers and the omnibus now though. lol

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Amazon has changed the price up and back down for about 2 weeks on this one.I do not understand what they are doing.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I know what you mean. I'm holding of on it too.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I figured as much before I looked. But i am not sure I want the omnibus now that I know the gunlslinger ones are not in it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Still $107.00 on amazon.ca. sorry, Teri.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X