Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]10/31: THE BUTCHER'S TALE (was Oktober Shadows)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    No taste fro those of us who have waited for 2 years?

Still, it IS good news.
    I can certainly ask him if I can post the first few pages!
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Cool! That'd be great!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm just happy he is writing. he is a very consistent writer. I have yet to read anything by him that I have not enjoyed. Hard to say that about a lot of writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          I can certainly ask him if I can post the first few pages!
          That would be great! Even if it is just sent to those of us who ordered a copy
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
            That would be great! Even if it is just sent to those of us who ordered a copy
            Or even just sent to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              Or even just sent to me!!

Comment

So, how about an Oktober update for us?

Comment

Originally posted by spookymizu View Post
                  So, how about an Oktober update for us?
                  We'll have news from Norman to email to the preorder customers by the end of the month.

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Comment

Worht the wait I'm sure but news is always welcome, especially if it's turned into a massive three Vol tome! LOL!!!

Comment

Oooooooh! I like tomes!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh? So what about me do you like?.
                        Oooooooh! I like tomes!

Comment

Sorry, buddy. That's "Tomes" not "Toms." But I do like Toms. Have 'em every Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

What are you a cannibal?. Glad I am nowhere near Kansas city..
                              Sorry, buddy. That's "Tomes" not "Toms." But I do like Toms. Have 'em every Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter!

Comment

In case anyone doesn't get the email update we're sending this morning, here is a copy:

You're receiving this email because you purchased OKTOBER SHADOWS by Norman Partridge and Norman has delivered some news we wanted to pass along to you:

"OKTOBER has turned into a long-haul project that's presented more than a few challenges for me, and I want to take my time with it and get it right. At the same time, I don't want to keep folks waiting longer for a book they've already paid for. The good news is that writing my post-apocalyptic Halloween story, 10/31: BLOODY MARY, opened a sizable door in my imagination, and a full-length novella set in that universe came rumbling through."

Norman is now in the final stages of writing this new novella entitled 10/31: THE BUTCHER'S TALE, which we'll be publishing in place of OKTOBER SHADOWS. We're still including a ton of interior illustrations by CD favorite Glenn Chadbourne and since this book is replacing OKTOBER SHADOWS, the same rules apply: this beautiful signed Limited Edition is only being printed for you. No retailers, no distributors, no booksellers.

What we've read of this new novella is some of Norman's best writing to date and we think you'll be extremely pleased with this special edition. That said, if you'd rather cancel your order, we'll take care of that right away and we can offer any cancelled copies to the Waiting List since the print run is already set in stone.

By the way, you can read 10/31: BLOODY MARY for free if you'd like a taste of this terrifying new post-apocalyptic Halloween world Norman has created over at Nightmare Magazine's website.

We'll be in touch when we have additional updates about 10/31: THE BUTCHER'S TALE in the months to come.

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!
                                Brian James Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X