No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Century's Best Horror Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my shipping notice email...it's like the end of an era.
    Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
    Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

Got my shipping notification today as well. Scheduled for delivery next Monday. Received Legacies in Early 2011, will receive Centuries Best in early 2012. Maybe I will get A 15 Year Celebration in early 2013. CD is doing a great job of catching up on these old titles and introducing new stuff at the dame time. Thanks again to all involved for not giving up on these old titles. Your customers appreciate you!

Comment

Alright !!!! Received my shipping notification today, so three weeks and they'll be here !!!!

Comment

Just got my notice today too. Hurray!
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            Alright !!!! Received my shipping notification today, so three weeks and they'll be here !!!!
            And counting.

Comment

I got my set on Tuesday. These are, like everything I have bought from CD, absolutely incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
                I got my set on Tuesday. These are, like everything I have bought from CD, absolutely incredible.
                Thanks! Hope you enjoy reading all of those stories!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Happy to say the USPS delivered mine early. Thought I would show them in the Slipcases Dan mentioned that would fit these.

Centuries Best Spines.jpg
                  Centuries Best Vol 1 Cover.jpgCenturies Best Vol 2 Cover.jpg
                  Centuries Best Vol 1 Slip.jpgCenturies Best Vol 2 Slip.jpg

Comment

Very sweet indeed, can't wait until my set arrives

Comment

Arrrrghhhh! I haven't even gotten my shipping notification yet! Want, want, want!
                      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Well, neither have I, Hedda. (But I've got some household projects taking my attention off of that fact. Also that I got some packages in the mail today.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Still about 300 plus to go. Although, I thought I saw your's go yesterday Squire. We may not have imported / sent the customer notices.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yaaaaaay!!!!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Well, neither have I, Hedda. (But I've got some household projects taking my attention off of that fact. Also that I got some packages in the mail today.
                              I have not received my notice either.I contacted Mindy yesterday about notification for the chap book because I never received a conformation e-mail.She said the chap book order went through.Maybe so much is shipping this week the system can't take it.Or it is just me as I have said before not very good with
                              these computer things..Know it will get here eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Happy to say the USPS delivered mine early. Thought I would show them in the Slipcases Dan mentioned that would fit these.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3235[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3236[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3237[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3238[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3239[/ATTACH]
                                Like how they look in the slip cases.Now leaning toward purchasing the slip cases.Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X