No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Century's Best Horror Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My set arrived on Wednesday - and they're boo-full !!!!!

Comment

Mine still hasn't been sent.
      Next week, though, this set will be on its way to the Netherlands, together with The Horror Hall of Fame: The Stoker Winners.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        Next week, though, this set will be on its way to the Netherlands, together with The Horror Hall of Fame: The Stoker Winners.

sk
        See, it's not all bad, aye Siep ???

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post

sk
          Sorry it's taken so long. These old titles really throw us off.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

No problem, Dan. I know my order's got your (CD's) attention, so I'm not worried.

sk

Comment

I am down to five orders from before 2010, CD has done an incredible job of catching up over the last two years! Thanks to all involved.
              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Sorry it's taken so long. These old titles really throw us off.

Comment

The 9 year wait for this title was cetrainly worth it in the end, a beautiful pair of books. Just on two weeks to arrive in Australia, before Christmas it was taking double that and more.
                Where to start reading, ffrom the start or picking up stories by authors that I have read or dive into new ones.

Has there been consideration on expanding this with a Volume 3: 2001 - 2010 and further releases each 10 years?

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                  The 9 year wait for this title was cetrainly worth it in the end, a beautiful pair of books. Just on two weeks to arrive in Australia, before Christmas it was taking double that and more.
                  Where to start reading, ffrom the start or picking up stories by authors that I have read or dive into new ones.

Has there been consideration on expanding this with a Volume 3: 2001 - 2010 and further releases each 10 years?

Now THATS an Idea. Would sure make me place the order if theres any left and there was last time I looked.

Comment

Does anyone have a picture of these? I'd like to know just how big they are.

Comment

A lot of people have pics of them in their collection threads. Here's mine.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...lection/page55
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very Nice. Too bad I dont have that Magazine offer you got though. lol. It's all for the best i guess since I can't really afford to buy it anyway and that would have made me do it. lol

Comment

Well, the one thing about CD, i've noticed, is that they consistently out do themselves. You miss one awesome offer, another will be right around the corner!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Don't I know it...I signed up in January because of IT and I've spend like $550 so far...its only February. They temp you very well...discount or no discount. They enticed me into PURE and the Forthcoming grab bag even though its not SK. lol. I was just hoping the 25th anniversary one might be Misery or Tommyknockers even though I know that would be WAY too much of a discount even for CD.

Comment

Debating on buying a copy of this off of Ebay, if it's still there at the end of the listing I'll snag it.

Comment

I received my copy of Century's Best yesterday!! What a stunning pair of books. It was an excellent idea that was excuted in the best way!!! Thanks to everyone involved in pulling this title together.

Comment

Working...
                                X