[INDEXED]The Century's Best Horror Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    My Dear Dan, if you can get yourself to drive my copies out to me, there might an extra $10 in it for you.
    I'd be more than happy to hand deliver your copies brad... for the cost of a round trip plane ticket.... lol.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      The books are finally here. Copies will officially start leaving the building tomorrow. UPS orders will ship first, Followed by a mix of domestic and international orders. Please note for international customers, that since this is such an old title, some of you still owe us money for postage. Those that paid with credit cards have been charged, and Mindy is issuing paypal invoices to everyone else who owes. If you ordered after we switched to the new web site you shouldn't owe anything. Pictures to come in the next post.
      You and Dave better watch your backs -- those books are heavy!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Looks great, might try & pickup a copy on the secondary market!

Comment

WOW!! That is a beautiful book.Can't wait to get them.The question is do I read the whole book when I get to it or do I read 1 or 2 stories inbetween books to get
          maximum enjoyment?

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
            Looks great, might try & pickup a copy on the secondary market!
            That's what I'm going to have to do as well....but I wish they were slipcased! I'm sure I can find some for them, though.

Comment

The UPS orders are all about to leave the building, and Dave has just begun packing the USPS orders.

Instagram

Comment

That's going to make a mighty fine addition to the home library.

Comment

Ordered mine prior to the current system. I assume mine is shipping via UPS, is there a way to know?
                  The UPS orders are all about to leave the building, and Dave has just begun packing the USPS orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Ordered mine prior to the current system. I assume mine is shipping via UPS, is there a way to know?
                    If you ordered it prior to the current system, it is most likely going via the post office. As back then it was either a flat rate price for all us shipping or it was free shipping. If you didn't get a shipping confirmation notice today, it is going via the post office. About 50 customers who's orders are shipping via the post office most likely also received notices today, but their books will not actually leave till Monday.

Instagram

Comment

I was going to get both of them by sending my Dracula copy back since it has some stuff on the top of the pages, but Mindy said it was too complicated and she'll just give me a refund. I guess she got pissed at me.
                      But when I looked at the several emails I sent, she had a right to be aggravated
                      And I guess she told all the employees too, huh Dan? Brian?

Comment

No shipping notice for me today. Mine must be coming next week.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                          And I guess she told all the employees too, huh Dan? Brian?
                          I don't think so Scott. That thread Brian made wasn't about anyone who's on this board (if that's what you where referring to).

Instagram

Comment

I got my shipping notice for this yesterday! I can't wait to receive these books... I am looking forward to reading one story every few nights for quite a while.

Comment

I don't think so Scott. That thread Brian made wasn't about anyone who's on this board (if that's what you where referring to).
                              I meant I had to send the Dracula limited back and I was going to ask that be applied to these two books plus I'd send $50, then I changed again since these don't come with a slipcase and asked about yet another book....I understand her frustration as I tend to make an ass out of myself quite a bit nowadays My only excuse are the Oxy pills which as everyone knows here make me very "type happy" and that's why I decided to go down from 6 a day to 3 and take tons of Tylenol and Motrin instead. I hope to get off all this crap soon when my neck finally heals. I of course realize how personal all this is, but I don't care. It's the only rteason I do some of the dopey things I've done over the past few months on here and elsewhere. These things should be banned.
                              Please everybody, just skip right over this post and continue posting about what this thread concerns, but I just wanted to say the above again so people know what these meds are capable of doing.

Comment

Now you made me curious Dan. Can you tell me where the thread Brian made is? Or what it concerned?

Comment

Working...
                                X