• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Jeff's gotta be stoked!
    I've already cleared shelf space in the recycle bin.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Jeff's gotta be stoked!

Leave a comment:

• kshane
    replied
    Sounds great! As Ron said, the description for THE BANK makes it sound similar to THE STORE, THE ASSOCIATION and THE POLICY, and those are three of his best novels. I'm hoping the next Bentley Little novel doesn't take two and a half or three years to come out, though.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for that annoucement. Sounds like it's going to be a terrific story, along the lines of my satirical favorites by him (THE STORE, THE POLICY, THE ASSOCIATION, etc.).
    Just a heads up, it could be a little while for the limited. Unless we change the planned order of the GYE's around there's a lot of unannounced titles ahead of it right now. Including but not limited to all the other Bentley Little titles we've published trades for but not limiteds. Also when I say a lot of unannounced titles, I really do mean a lot. That said Brian and I are really hoping to ramp up the speed of publication of that series before the list gets more out of hand than it already is.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Ok, thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for that annoucement. Sounds like it's going to be a terrific story, along the lines of my satirical favorites by him (THE STORE, THE POLICY, THE ASSOCIATION, etc.).

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    No signed/limited edition?
    The Bentley Little signed / limited editions are part of the Graveyard Editions series now. So that'll be a separate announcement when we get to it in that series in the future.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    No signed/limited edition?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic The Bank by Bentley Little

The Bank by Bentley Little

The Bank
    by Bentley Little
    Brand New Original Novel Coming Next April!

This is the discussion thread for The Bank announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view this announcement!
Working...
X