X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Nice to hear that these will be getting the limited edition treatment. I know the battle with printers and production has been challenging, but I'm looking forward to you guys getting caught up and seeing this come out on a regular basis. The Graveyard Editions are great!
    I really like the Graveyard Editions as well.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Looking forward to April. This sounds really good.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    As with Walking Alone, there will be a Graveyard Edition at some point down the line, but it won't be soon. The unannounced queue for the Graveyard Editions is pretty long, though Brian and I have a system down for them to hopefully get through a handful this year.
    Nice to hear that these will be getting the limited edition treatment. I know the battle with printers and production has been challenging, but I'm looking forward to you guys getting caught up and seeing this come out on a regular basis. The Graveyard Editions are great!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Ah, okay -- thanks for the clarification.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Dan, just saw the official order announcement in my email..quick question: Will there be a signed/#d version to go along with the $25 trade hardcover, as you've done with most (all?) of his other new releases, or is this a trade HC release only?
    As with Walking Alone, there will be a Graveyard Edition at some point down the line, but it won't be soon. The unannounced queue for the Graveyard Editions is pretty long, though Brian and I have a system down for them to hopefully get through a handful this year.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    THE BANK by Bentley Little

Dan, just saw the official order announcement in my email..quick question: Will there be a signed/#d version to go along with the $25 trade hardcover, as you've done with most (all?) of his other new releases, or is this a trade HC release only?

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Also The Collection . One of the great short story collections of the last 30 years .
    Maybe short stories are the best way to ingest Little. Small doses.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm sure I'll give Little some more of my time at some point. The only other book I've given any consideration to was THE STORE since that one seems to be on his fans' short list of best books.

We'll see.
    Also The Collection . One of the great short story collections of the last 30 years .

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Actually, Jeff, with your recent experience you allude to above, you might want to give THE POLICY a try...for better or worse, you might really get a kick out of that one now.
    I'm sure I'll give Little some more of my time at some point. The only other book I've given any consideration to was THE STORE since that one seems to be on his fans' short list of best books.

We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    He spent a week living with me as research for that project. I couldn't get a restraining order or an eviction against him. I went to The Police and The Lawyer and The Court, but nothing worked. Everyone in those roles acted all weird and made me do weird things. Then one day I woke up and he just disappeared. I felt he was a very ineffective villain. Kinda lame. As a character in this tale, I felt completely unchanged. So the whole thing was very pointless. Glad he got a book out of it.
    Actually, Jeff, with your recent experience you allude to above, you might want to give THE POLICY a try...for better or worse, you might really get a kick out of that one now.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I sort of feel bad now that I have heard Bentley's next novel is titled 'The Jeff'
    He spent a week living with me as research for that project. I couldn't get a restraining order or an eviction against him. I went to The Police and The Lawyer and The Court, but nothing worked. Everyone in those roles acted all weird and made me do weird things. Then one day I woke up and he just disappeared. I felt he was a very ineffective villain. Kinda lame. As a character in this tale, I felt completely unchanged. So the whole thing was very pointless. Glad he got a book out of it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I was trying to be nice and respectful of the people I like who mistakenly like Bentley Little books. I hope CD sells out and THE BANK is a big success! And I hope all those people who get a copy have hours of reading pleasure!

A little Little is a little too much for me.
    I sort of feel bad now that I have heard Bentley's next novel is titled 'The Jeff'

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I knew that would bring him out of hiding. And that's hilarious LOL!
    I was trying to be nice and respectful of the people I like who mistakenly like Bentley Little books. I hope CD sells out and THE BANK is a big success! And I hope all those people who get a copy have hours of reading pleasure!

A little Little is a little too much for me.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I've already cleared shelf space in the recycle bin.
    Hahahahahaha!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I've already cleared shelf space in the recycle bin.
    I knew that would bring him out of hiding. And that's hilarious LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X