Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Anything you want to...........within reason
    It got me out of a bind this weekend. For reasons I don't need to go into here, I found myself drunk and dancing in a cemetery after visiting hours. Or before visiting hours. Whichever timepoint was closer. Anyway it was dark. And I was really just throwing my limbs around like one of those cult-minded snake handlers when a light blasted my face and forced my pupils open and made me spill some stout. An angry guy with a Scottish accent growled "An' wat da fook dooo ya fink yar dooooin' har?!"
    I might have been drunk, but my brain floated a response to the surface of my frothy brain ocean. I flashed my card and slurred "Ssssokay. I got a lice-sense."
    The groundskeeper squinted and grunted something and faded into the darkness. Was he even there? My wife said he wasn't. She said I fell asleep, drunk, watching The Simpsons, mumbling about my "lice-sense to dance."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Honestly, it's just a throw back. Something we didn't tell anyone in the CDCC we were doing for CDCC 10. We did a membership card for the very first CDCC but stopped after, and decided to revist it as a suprise for CDCC 10, since we were doing a bunch of one time special stuff for CDCC 10. I wanted to get them out to everyone sooner, but COVID kinda threw everything off so we pushed them out the door really quick last week.
      I enjoyed the surprise. I posted photos of the new card with the CDCC 1 card in my collection thread.

Comment

The chapbook should be coming soon as well. Was supposed to have it a month ago but that got held up because if fell through the cracks at the chapbook printer because our CSR was out with a health issue of some kind and it just got missed by whoever was covering.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

It got me out of a bind this weekend. For reasons I don't need to go into here, I found myself drunk and dancing in a cemetery after visiting hours. Or before visiting hours. Whichever timepoint was closer. Anyway it was dark. And I was really just throwing my limbs around like one of those cult-minded snake handlers when a light blasted my face and forced my pupils open and made me spill some stout. An angry guy with a Scottish accent growled "An' wat da fook dooo ya fink yar dooooin' har?!"
          I might have been drunk, but my brain floated a response to the surface of my frothy brain ocean. I flashed my card and slurred "Ssssokay. I got a lice-sense."
          The groundskeeper squinted and grunted something and faded into the darkness. Was he even there? My wife said he wasn't. She said I fell asleep, drunk, watching The Simpsons, mumbling about my "lice-sense to dance."
          SPOILER ALERT--this story is going to be on the next story shirt.

Comment

takemymoney.jpg

Comment

LOL!

Comment

That is unfortunate. I was hoping for a youtube video!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

That is unfortunate. I was hoping for a youtube video!
                  It got taken down.

Comment

It got taken down.
                    Sorry, I did not realize your were nekid at the time.

Comment

Sorry, I did not realize your were nekid at the time.
                      Oh I thought that was obvious and didn't need to be stated.

Comment

Have a package coming via USPS and another via UPS from CD today. The USPS item is the next Little book. No shipping notice on the UPS shipment but I believe it is the next Patreon shipment. Then I have the 'Misfit' bag coming next week via FedEx.

Comment

Have a package coming via USPS and another via UPS from CD today. The USPS item is the next Little book. No shipping notice on the UPS shipment but I believe it is the next Patreon shipment. Then I have the 'Misfit' bag coming next week via FedEx.
                          Got my misfit grab bag early this week. I have the next book club book on the way. I finally pulled the trigger on one of those Stephen King grab bags. Just waiting on it to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Got my misfit grab bag early this week. I have the next book club book on the way. I finally pulled the trigger on one of those Stephen King grab bags. Just waiting on it to ship.
                            Passed on the latest King bag. Would love to know what you get.

Comment

Received my Patreon package yesterday of the super nice Revival portfolio.

Comment

Still waiting on my misfit grab bag. UPS says they are still waiting for the package from CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X