CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Freezer beer mugs would be welcome also.
    I'd love to do those or just glasses, but we're trying to keep this sort of thing through Teespring, as we don't really have to space to have spares and what not floating around of a bunch of different random stuff.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Understood. I actually have space limitations as well for what I consider off collection items.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I'd love to do those or just glasses, but we're trying to keep this sort of thing through Teespring, as we don't really have to space to have spares and what not floating around of a bunch of different random stuff.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        We've been talking about finding someone to do a series of SK mugs for the general public, not just the CDCC. People generally really seem to enjoy the mugs.
        Yes, mugs are nice. I just counted and I have 12 different mugs. About 5 or 6 more than I need. I could have a mug sale. Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I will be ordering this mug to go along with the first one I purchased also. It is another very nice CDCC offering.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
            Yes, mugs are nice. I just counted and I have 12 different mugs. About 5 or 6 more than I need. I could have a mug sale. Cap
            Depending on the design, I might be interested in said extra mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Depending on the design, I might be interested in said extra mugs.
              Two are Yosemite mugs that I redeemed with points in the most recent employee rewards thingy here. If you want them, they are yours. I like the two mugs, as I said I have plenty of mugs now. Otherwise, when I eventually escape the asylum again I will donate the two mugs along with a nice book and one DVD and three VHS tapes.

Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                Two are Yosemite mugs that I redeemed with points in the most recent employee rewards thingy here. If you want them, they are yours. I like the two mugs, as I said I have plenty of mugs now. Otherwise, when I eventually escape the asylum again I will donate the two mugs along with a nice book and one DVD and three VHS tapes.

Cap
                Appreciate it, Steve but I'm looking for more horror/publisher based mugs.

Comment

Appreciate it, Steve but I'm looking for more horror/publisher based mugs.
                  You should check out Cafe Press. https://www.cafepress.com/+horror+mugs

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    You should check out Cafe Press. https://www.cafepress.com/+horror+mugs
                    No, no, no, Martin! I didn't need to see this! You're an evil, evil man.

Comment

No, no, no, Martin! I didn't need to see this! You're an evil, evil man.
                      I sm surprised you did not know about them. StephenKing.com sells a bunch of King items through them. They also use Zazzle but the item I ordered from them was cheaply made so I choose not to mention them. Happy to help you spend your money.
                      https://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
                      Last edited by Martin; 04-07-2020, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I sm surprised you did not know about them. StephenKing.com sells a bunch of King items through them. They also use Zazzle but the item I ordered from them was cheaply made so I choose not to mention them. Happy to help you spend your money.
                        https://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
                        Not usually my bag but I'm kinda digging on mugs of late. Thanks again, buddy!

Comment

Not usually my bag but I'm kinda digging on mugs of late. Thanks again, buddy!
                          Hope you find something you like.

Comment

Recently received the ARC grab bag that was offered a while back, I think it was in December.

Great selection of books:
                            - The Bank by Bentley Little
                            - The Notch by Tom Holland
                            - Touch the Night by Max Booth III
                            - Bitters by Karron Warren (Novella Series)
                            - The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky by David Bell (Novella Series)

The first three are titles I was interested in when they were offered. The last two are unknown titles and authors but looks very interesting.
                            Overall a real nice assortment!

Comment

Recently received the ARC grab bag that was offered a while back, I think it was in December.

Great selection of books:
                              - The Bank by Bentley Little
                              - The Notch by Tom Holland
                              - Touch the Night by Max Booth III
                              - Bitters by Karron Warren (Novella Series)
                              - The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky by David Bell (Novella Series)

The first three are titles I was interested in when they were offered. The last two are unknown titles and authors but looks very interesting.
                              Overall a real nice assortment!
                              Mine came with the same, except with the Big Top anthology instead of The Notch. An excellent grab bag and I don't know what to read first!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                                Mine came with the same, except with the Big Top anthology instead of The Notch. An excellent grab bag and I don't know what to read first!
                                I am starting with The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky. My attention span is limited and this one is small and sounds intriguing. I can't recommend Midnight Under the Big Top enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X