CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I am waiting for the Summer 2020 offerings. I'm hoping to finally get my official CD Speedo for the beach!
    Ha! Teespring doesn't seem to offer men's swimwear, but they do offer women's. So I guess we could do a one piece women's swimsuit just for you Brad. I'm sure your kids would just love you for that...
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Today's the last day for the CDCC 10 shirt. I've already got November's item loaded up and ready to go. I suspect we'll send the link to that tomorrow.
      Thanks for the reminder, order placed!

Comment

Ha! Teespring doesn't seem to offer men's swimwear, but they do offer women's. So I guess we could do a one piece women's swimsuit just for you Brad. I'm sure your kids would just love you for that...
        LOL!!!!! Perfect!

Comment

No, No. Please, no!

Ordered the book as well.

Comment

After teetering on the fence, I fell off and landed on the side that bought the book. Even though I already have an edition I love illustrated by one of my favorite artists. I thought the story was excellent so I gave in.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              After teetering on the fence, I fell off and landed on the side that bought the book. Even though I already have an edition I love illustrated by one of my favorite artists. I thought the story was excellent so I gave in.
              I thought you would jump on that one without hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I thought you would jump on that one without hesitation.
                Yeah, I'm trying to get disciplined about my spending. And having multiple editions of the same book is maybe not the way to go. I passed on DRP's CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD because I have SST's on order. And I passed on a recent sale on Folio Society's edition of THE SHINING because I have CD's.

But I caved here for a couple of (lame excuses) reasons. So much for discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  Yeah, I'm trying to get disciplined about my spending. And having multiple editions of the same book is maybe not the way to go. I passed on DRP's CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD because I have SST's on order. And I passed on a recent sale on Folio Society's edition of THE SHINING because I have CD's.

But I caved here for a couple of (lame excuses) reasons. So much for discipline.
                  You have plenty of discipline. You've disciplined yourself to come up with lame excuses to buy different editions of the same book. The perfect discipline for a book collector

Comment

The shirt sale is over. We're sending the link for the November item now. Keep an eye out.

Instagram

Comment

Check your inboxes.

Instagram

Comment

This is great

Comment

Check your inboxes.
                          Ordered!

Comment

Check your inboxes.
                            Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            This is great
                            Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Ordered!
                            I'm excited by this email as well! I'm in!

Comment

Looks like the November Bonus item is printing. Thanks for buying. I'll have the December item up this week hopefully. With Thanksgiving and Brian and Kate having a new baby this completely slipped out minds. So keep an eye out for that soon.

Instagram

Comment

Looks like the November Bonus item is printing. Thanks for buying. I'll have the December item up this week hopefully. With Thanksgiving and Brian and Kate having a new baby this completely slipped out minds. So keep an eye out for that soon.

This is the first I've heard about Brian & Kate's new limited edition of one....Congrats to the happy family!
                                http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X