No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! Maybe Brian was waiting for me!
    I'm very excited by all great benefits and for a signed Limited Edition of Husks by Glen Krisch! I like the dust jacket. Thank you Cemetery Dance!

Comment

Honestly we have a pretty high cap on the CDCC. We're fairly close to it now, but I don't think we've ever hit it, and it's a relatively arbitrary number anyways.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Honestly we have a pretty high cap on the CDCC. We're fairly close to it now, but I don't think we've ever hit it, and it's a relatively arbitrary number anyways.

I didn't even know there WAS a cap on the CDCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          I didn't even know there WAS a cap on the CDCC.
          Like I said it's usually kinda arbitrary, based on the contract for whatever the book is.

Instagram

Comment

Today's offer made my day. Thanks CD.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who joined the CDCC 10. It's our largest CDCC yet.

Instagram

Comment

It's crowded in the VIP Lounge! Where's my drink at?

Welcome aboard everyone. If the CDCC gets any larger, we'll book a 7 night cruise. That's for year 11 though.

With everyone at the cool kids table, I guess this means that we won't have to vow secrecy anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  With everyone at the cool kids table, I guess this means that we won't have to vow secrecy anymore?

An interesting point and it begs the question, are there any regulars on this forum who AREN'T a member of the CDCC?

Comment

An interesting point and it begs the question, are there any regulars on this forum who AREN'T a member of the CDCC?
                    Almost certainly, but more to the point it's a public forum and anyone can see the posts even if they aren't signed up as a member.

Instagram

Comment

I am not.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I'm sure that Jeff's "secrecy" comment was tongue-in-cheek, and certainly there won't be any beans spilled from me. While the current CDCC seems like a no brainer I'm sure there are several active members of this forum who are just here for the discussions and may not purchase new books on a regular enough basis to justify a CDCC membership. It's all good.

Comment

Congratulations! The secret to success: Pay people to be members!

Comment

I'm sure that Jeff's "secrecy" comment was tongue-in-cheek
                            Yeah. I rarely say anything serious or straightforward. Or worth noting.

Comment

I’m glad to be part of the club this year. I had already decided to join CDCC before I saw all the benefits for year 10 and it turned out to be a great year to join. Very honored to be sitting at the cool kids table.

Comment

Like Ben, I'm not a member, and never have been.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X