CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I jumped on it even though I have made a LOT of impulse buys recently.
    Oh, I ordered it too.......more than 5 years ago. Got it with a 50% off coupon and I believe, free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
      Oh, I ordered it too.......more than 5 years ago. Got it with a 50% off coupon and I believe, free shipping.
      Oops, I was wrong. I ordered the book on December 30, 2011.......7 plus years ago. But indeed, with free shipping!

Comment

I love getting an email like that when I don't have to jump on because I already have it on order. This is the last book I have pre-ordered that is from before I started my spreadsheet. For that reason I do not have the date I placed the order but I do have it under the original title. Todays note stated that the retail has been increased but I show the same retail from when I ordered. I did get it a 50% off with free shipping! Really looking forward to this one!

Comment

What did I miss??

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            What did I miss??
            The Best of Cemetery Dance 2. You're right, the price didn't increase, at least for the signed limited. If you check your order history you should find the date of purchase. I think I had to go through 7 or 8 pages.

Comment

I had to pass on this one as the postage is over $130 AUD ($93 USD). I will see if Kim can get it for me and pick it up from Florida when I am over there in January.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                The Best of Cemetery Dance 2. You're right, the price didn't increase, at least for the signed limited. If you check your order history you should find the date of purchase. I think I had to go through 7 or 8 pages.
                The order history does not go back that far. On one of their web upgrades the old orders did not pass.

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                  I had to pass on this one as the postage is over $130 AUD ($93 USD). I will see if Kim can get it for me and pick it up from Florida when I am over there in January.
                  Hopefully you can get one.

Comment

Trying to decide between the trade and the numbered, not sure yet what to do. My Vol. 1 is an unsigned trade, so for consistency’s sake — and my wallet — am trying to see the trade as the logical choice. But when did logic ever enter the collecting equation...?
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      Trying to decide between the trade and the numbered, not sure yet what to do. My Vol. 1 is an unsigned trade, so for consistency’s sake — and my wallet — am trying to see the trade as the logical choice. But when did logic ever enter the collecting equation...?
                      My volume is also an unsigned trade. I hope to some day add the limited of that. I have actually debated adding the trade of volume 2 as well. There is a possibility I already ordered it but I have not checked.

Comment

As you guys know this one has been in the works for a long time, even after we decided to turn it into Best of CD 2 and that was a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure the sig sheets for this one where circulating for at least 2 years if not longer.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          As you guys know this one has been in the works for a long time, even after we decided to turn it into Best of CD 2 and that was a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure the sig sheets for this one where circulating for at least 2 years if not longer.
                          Nice to see it drawing near!

Comment

Hello, all. Re: The Best of CD V2: was this (in it's previous incarnation as CD: A 15 Year Celebration) by any chance offered as part of one of the early Collector's Club "freebie's"? I can't seem to find my order for this, but I have been getting the updates on it's progress over the years as someone who ordered it. Really just trying to find out if I'm due a trade or a limited. I'm assuming a trade, as that's my usual move with these, but have some memory of the original book not having a trade edition..? Is that right?

Ron

Comment

Was this originally Shocklines or a different title?
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                                Hello, all. Re: The Best of CD V2: was this (in it's previous incarnation as CD: A 15 Year Celebration) by any chance offered as part of one of the early Collector's Club "freebie's"? I can't seem to find my order for this, but I have been getting the updates on it's progress over the years as someone who ordered it. Really just trying to find out if I'm due a trade or a limited. I'm assuming a trade, as that's my usual move with these, but have some memory of the original book not having a trade edition..? Is that right?

Ron
                                Hi Ron,

Send me a PM or email and I'll look it up for you. I do not think this was ever offered as a "freebie".
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X