Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    CDCC should have gotten a book announcement note today.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Teespring currently has a 20% off code for orders placed today.

Use code 100K at checkout!

Just ordered my shirt!
    I just saw this in my inbox as well. I’ll be placing my order today also!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Teespring currently has a 20% off code for orders placed today.

Use code 100K at checkout!

Just ordered my shirt!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Honestly I didn't remember what styles I offered the other one in. I decided to add in the Long Sleeve shirt this time as I don't remember offering one of those before.
    I like the long sleeve option and that’s likely the way I’m going when I order. I just need to decide what color...

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Honestly I didn't remember what styles I offered the other one in. I decided to add in the Long Sleeve shirt this time as I don't remember offering one of those before.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Ordered the new t-shirt. I was a bit disappointed that this one wasn't offered in a hoodie like the other one. But not too disappointed. Any way these story shirts are so.e of my favorite shirts CD offers. I believe J own everyone offered over the years. Hopefully more will be offered in the next CDCC.
    Ordered mine as well.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We should be sending the note for the September CDCC item either today or tomorrow. On top of that the pins are still up for sale as we still have stock for those and since this is the last month of CDCC 10 I've decided to put the CDCC 10 t-shirt back up for sale, so we'll be sending notes about all of that. If you're in the CDCC and want a link to any of those things just shoot me a message and send you the link. Otherwise keep an eye out for a email with the links.

Oh also the September item is another short story shirt. This one is written by Richard and Billy Chizmar.
    Ordered the new t-shirt. I was a bit disappointed that this one wasn't offered in a hoodie like the other one. But not too disappointed. Any way these story shirts are so.e of my favorite shirts CD offers. I believe J own everyone offered over the years. Hopefully more will be offered in the next CDCC.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We should be sending the note for the September CDCC item either today or tomorrow. On top of that the pins are still up for sale as we still have stock for those and since this is the last month of CDCC 10 I've decided to put the CDCC 10 t-shirt back up for sale, so we'll be sending notes about all of that. If you're in the CDCC and want a link to any of those things just shoot me a message and send you the link. Otherwise keep an eye out for a email with the links.

Oh also the September item is another short story shirt. This one is written by Richard and Billy Chizmar.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    My CDCC X pin arrived last Friday and I think it's pretty kewl. Now if I only had a chest to pin it on.

CD PIN.jpg
    That looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my CDCC Pin today and I am very impressed by it. Great job Dan!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Your photo is significantly more in focus than mine...

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    My CDCC X pin arrived last Friday and I think it's pretty kewl. Now if I only had a chest to pin it on.

CD PIN.jpg
    That looks nice. Mine is up in Seattle.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied

CD PIN.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Those puppies can really make your nipples SPARKLE!
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

If you are planning on using it as a nose ring you will only need one. Which is why I ordered two.
    Those puppies can really make your nipples SPARKLE!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X