Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I’ve been meaning to pick up both Malfi books as I’ve heard good things along with the Cutter book (I rather liked The Troop), Ghosts by Tremblay is a given (so good, happy to have an excuse to revisit it) and I recently finished Disappearance at Devil’s Rock (liked but did not love).

I’m love the Graveyard Editions so I’m happy to hear the line is going to have a pretty long life.
    Just recently read The Troop and really liked it as well. Looking forward to more from Cutter. A Head Full of Ghosts is the only one among this list I have already read, technically listened to it as it was on Audible, so I look forward to having a physical copy.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I’ve been meaning to pick up both Malfi books as I’ve heard good things along with the Cutter book (I rather liked The Troop), Ghosts by Tremblay is a given (so good, happy to have an excuse to revisit it) and I recently finished Disappearance at Devil’s Rock (liked but did not love).

I’m love the Graveyard Editions so I’m happy to hear the line is going to have a pretty long life.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Me too. Read both the Malfi titles but I love reading Malfi stories.
    The only Malfi I have read is December Park and I loved it. Looking forward to more!

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am definitely in for all ten of those titles.
    Me too. Read both the Malfi titles but I love reading Malfi stories.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

The Handyman / Little
    Orphans of Wonderland / Gifune
    Head Space / Cooper
    A Head Full of Ghosts / Tremblay
    The Red Church / Nicholson
    Little Girls / Malfi
    Disappearance at Devil's Rock / Tremblay
    The Night Parade / Malfi
    The Summoning / Little
    The Acolyte / Cutter
    Holy biscuits and gravy! That is one awesome list! I’m even more excited for the Graveyard Editions than before!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    The First rule of Cemetery Dance. Don't talk about cemetery Dance....LOL Sory, couldn't resist.
    The CDCC anyway

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    The First rule of Cemetery Dance. Don't talk about cemetery Dance....LOL Sory, couldn't resist.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

The Handyman / Little
    Head Space / Cooper
    Little Girls / Malfi
    The Night Parade / Malfi
    The Summoning / Little
    The Acolyte / Cutter
    So what you're really saying here, Brian is that I best will my number to my grandchildren's grandchildren

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    BROKE-ASS Jeff is trying to ignore you all. But IMPULSIVE-ADDICTED Jeff is looking for his credit card.
    Damn, that is a LOT of Jeffs!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    BROKE-ASS Jeff is trying to ignore you all. But IMPULSIVE-ADDICTED Jeff is looking for his credit card.
    Cemetery Dance Forum, helping drive you broke since 2011!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

The Handyman / Little
    Head Space / Cooper
    Little Girls / Malfi
    The Night Parade / Malfi
    The Summoning / Little
    The Acolyte / Cutter
    I am definitely in for all ten of those titles.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    It IS odd that current Jeff and Past Jeff hanging around with Forgetful Jeff didn't realize Headspace was still available. Maybe the Jeff headspace is a wee bit crowded??

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    AS luck would have it they still have that one available: https://www.cemeterydance.com/headspace.html
    It IS odd that current Jeff and Past Jeff hanging around with Forgetful Jeff didn't realize Headspace was still available. Maybe the Jeff headspace is a wee bit crowded??

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice list of titles. I might have gone for a couple of them but like I said just me I don't care for the design. They are nice looking books but not my taste in design. I'm happy that those who like the design are enjoying them. Like I said we all have our own taste .

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    OOOOO this list makes me mad at Past Me for not getting Headspace and thereby risk losing out on Head Full of Ghosts! I bet that one will sell very quickly.
    AS luck would have it they still have that one available: https://www.cemeterydance.com/headspace.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X