Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Awesome! This has taken so long I thought that they might come out all at once also.........well ok I was hoping that was the case.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Now that a whole batch of the trade paperback editions of these books are being released what is going on with the hardcover books ?
    Signed Limited Editions in 2018, 2019, and 2020.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Now that a whole batch of the trade paperback editions of these books are being released what is going on with the hardcover books ?

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We're looking to get it slotted for late 2016 and then the rest on a regular schedule that works for our distributor. There's also a new novel and a new collection in the works for next year.

Brian
    New novel AND a new collection??? I WANT.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    WOW . Love more Bentley Little.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    We're looking to get it slotted for late 2016 and then the rest on a regular schedule that works for our distributor. There's also a new novel and a new collection in the works for next year.

Brian
    That's all good news! More Bentley Little is always a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied

Brian
    Thanks for the update, looking forward to next year with that news.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    Any further update for "The Summoning"? Been very quiet. Looking forward to this and the remaining planned titles.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Yeah, we're working with our distributor to try to get better placement for the backlist titles, so everything is a bit fluid with them right now. Hopefully, whatever we can accomplish in that regard will be in place by 2016 and then we can move forward on a schedule.

Brian
    Any further update for "The Summoning"? Been very quiet. Looking forward to this and the remaining planned titles.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I see on the Production Update page that The Summoning has gone out to early 2016. Will this push out the announcement of the next books?
    Yeah, we're working with our distributor to try to get better placement for the backlist titles, so everything is a bit fluid with them right now. Hopefully, whatever we can accomplish in that regard will be in place by 2016 and then we can move forward on a schedule.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    I see on the Production Update page that The Summoning has gone out to early 2016. Will this push out the announcement of the next books?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Is this one of the ones affected by the old printer or were there other[issues? =Brian James Freeman;74288]Given the issues we've had during production on this one, I would say no. Summer is more likely.

Brian
    [/QUOTE]

Both, really. I'm hoping to get ahead on production of the next couple, but we'll see. This will still be our biggest Bentley Little year ever between the reprints and the new novel.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Is this one of the ones affected by the old printer or were there other[issues? =Brian James Freeman;74288]Given the issues we've had during production on this one, I would say no. Summer is more likely.

Brian[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Is "The Summoning" still on track for April publication?
    Given the issues we've had during production on this one, I would say no. Summer is more likely.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Is "The Summoning" still on track for April publication?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X