Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    So Bentley will have 12 books in the series?
    Eventually. Not all in a row. They are spaced out around the other 20 titles we already have under contract for the series.

I think we sent an update about this a while back, but for anyone preordered the "bundle" of all of these Little Limited Editions who doesn't dig the style of the series OR just wants to cancel because it's going to be 4 to 5 more years to get them as the Graveyard Editions progress, you can just drop Mindy a line to cancel your bundle order. We'll totally understand.

Part of what we learned with Bentley's collectors is they don't see the need to upgrade to the "signed" edition if there's a trade edition.

So by putting these books in the Graveyard Editions line, they have a different look from the trades and appeal to a larger group of horror book collectors, which seems to be making people happy.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    No problems. The limited editions for those 12 Bentley Little books have been moved to our "Graveyard Editions" series. Which kinda messed with the release dates. I'm not really sure were it falls in the new release schedule for that series. I'll check when I get in the office tomorrow though, or if Brian sees this he may know off hand.
    So Bentley will have 12 books in the series?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaharoff View Post
    The Summoning HC seems to have disappeared from the Production Update.
    At one point I had it listed as @ 2019.
    Apologies for resurrecting an eight month old thread.
    No problems. The limited editions for those 12 Bentley Little books have been moved to our "Graveyard Editions" series. Which kinda messed with the release dates. I'm not really sure were it falls in the new release schedule for that series. I'll check when I get in the office tomorrow though, or if Brian sees this he may know off hand.

Leave a comment:

• Zaharoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Is The Summoning still the next Bentley Little book to be released? In the Production Updates section on the site, it states that it is going to be book 9 (!) in the Graveyard Edition line....
    The Summoning HC seems to have disappeared from the Production Update.
    At one point I had it listed as @ 2019.
    Apologies for resurrecting an eight month old thread.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Is The Summoning still the next Bentley Little book to be released? In the Production Updates section on the site, it states that it is going to be book 9 (!) in the Graveyard Edition line. Either that's a typo, other Little books are being shifted ahead, or there are A LOT of Graveyard Editions on the way...
    There are a lot of Graveyard Editions on the way, I don't particularly know the order of them though. The TPB for The Summoning and Dispatch will be shipping really soon though. Maybe this week.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Is The Summoning still the next Bentley Little book to be released? In the Production Updates section on the site, it states that it is going to be book 9 (!) in the Graveyard Edition line. Either that's a typo, other Little books are being shifted ahead, or there are A LOT of Graveyard Editions on the way...

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    As of right now that is the plan for Bentley Little limited editions. As far as Graveyard being exlusively Bentley Little that's not the case at all. As I said above the Little stuff is spaced out so that we can fit Graveyard titles from other authors in between. In fact book 2 of the GYEs is currently at the printer and I believe will be done in December even though it's currently an unannounced title.
    I NEED THAT BOOK TO BE ANNOUNCED THANK YOU

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    So am I understanding correctly: Any new signed/limited hardcover from Bentley Little will be given the Graveyard treatment? Is Graveyard then exclusively a Little treatment?
    As of right now that is the plan for Bentley Little limited editions. As far as Graveyard being exlusively Bentley Little that's not the case at all. As I said above the Little stuff is spaced out so that we can fit Graveyard titles from other authors in between. In fact book 2 of the GYEs is currently at the printer and I believe will be done in December even though it's currently an unannounced title.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    So am I understanding correctly: Any new signed/limited hardcover from Bentley Little will be given the Graveyard treatment? Is Graveyard then exclusively a Little treatment?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Good point, plus it looks like the Graveyard line are looking pretty damn sharp.
    They are, Dan. Definitely worth collecting.
    Last edited by Brian861; 11-16-2017, 10:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Good point, plus it looks like the Graveyard line are looking pretty damn sharp.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I was actually going to ask that specific question.

It's cool to have them all in a the Graveyard line, especially for me since I only ordered on of his books from the 12 book collection, but it does suck a little bit to not have the whole set as one uniform look for those that ordered the whole package.
    I guess the only book in the 12 that'll be out of sync with the rest is Revelation. The rest of the 12 (with the exception of The Mailman since that was just a THC) will be in the Graveyard line. Obviously The Consultant and The Influence don't match either, but they weren't part of that bundle. Plus we're adding more titles from Bentley's back catalog as they become available. One of which will be going up as an eBook probably tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Since they are part of our Grave Yard edition line I think we wanted to make sure that they where spaced out so it didn't look like the GYE line was only Bentley Little.
    I was actually going to ask that specific question.

It's cool to have them all in a the Graveyard line, especially for me since I only ordered on of his books from the 12 book collection, but it does suck a little bit to not have the whole set as one uniform look for those that ordered the whole package.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Also the paperback of Dispatch is available to purchase now.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/dispatc...49a259&mc_eid=

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Awesome! This has taken so long I thought that they might come out all at once also.........well ok I was hoping that was the case.
    Since they are part of our Grave Yard edition line I think we wanted to make sure that they where spaced out so it didn't look like the GYE line was only Bentley Little.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X